Vice City Supreme

Dr.Dbl-Gee

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah dude i was afraid of thuis, i checked there. I dont know how it got messed up. Heres what I did : I went to your site and saved both Grand Prawn Island and Ghost Factory, and they came out as programs, not folders, i placed them in the maps section the end.

How come as programs? Im positive i packed them in RAR zip folders. Do you have WinRar installed? Extract the zip and then you can install the map successfully.

And Spider-Vice you are more than welcome to test the map! I need as many testers as possible, thanks.

Vercetti Thug, I hope everything works out for you, and if you have any more problems i will do my best to sort them out for you. Try downloading the Zip files again... If it still does not work tell me.

OK I got winrar, but its onyl a trail version. Im sorry, but i hope you understand I aint gonna buy winrar just to check GTA lol. I will do the test version as long as I can, and I will certainly find a few bugs for you on your factory (im good at that)

Its okay, lol i also ofcaurse have the test version but that does not matter since it lasts for ever. No time limit just limited functions we do not need. So its okay. Download IMG Tool and PM me.

• 3 weeks later...

This is not dead strangely! I was working on a vehicle for this mod but now i got back to work. I will soon rename this whole mod because im changin the whole city. Its gonna be put together with the Grand Prawn Island Mod and the rest of the small stuff i did earlier... Here is my progress:

Stuff to do: Check list:

Overall progress 61.5%

Nbeachw:

Convert models from SA [x]

building site 1 [x]

building site 2 [x]

ghostfabric.ipl [x]

ghostfabric.ide [x]

ghostfabric.col [x]

Generic.col [x]

nbeachw.ipl [x]

change TXDs [ ]

limits set [x]

works ingame [x]

prelighting [ ]

Beta uploaded...

Starfish island:

Converted models from SA [x]

ghostfabric.ipl [*]

ghostfabric.ide [*]

ghostfabric.col [ ]

Generic.col [x]

starisle.ipl [ ]

change TXDs [ ]

limits set [x]

works ingame [x]

prelighting [ ]

Little Havana:

models converted from SA [x]

ghostfabric.ipl [ ]

ghostfabric.ide [ ]

ghostfabric.col [ ]

Generic.col [ ]

little havana.ipl [ ]

change TXDs [ ]

limits set [ ]

works ingame [ ]

prelighting [ ]

Final release:

Models folder [ ]

cover [ ]

readme [ ]

Zip archive [ ]

Upload [ ]

Last updated 01/06/2008

The mod is a skillfull idea but the i found your topic on gtaforums and i can give you a tip on why not many people are replying to it, in my oppinion its the name. "Ghost Mod" sounds like some kinda cheesy and cheap player model or a cheap skin instead of a TC mod. You gotta think of a better name bro, and i dont even understand how it applies to the mod... You mean like the factory? Well this started of as the factory but now i see you did much more so i think you should rename this. Request a mod to change the topic name in gtaforums and here just do it yourself. Well good luck bro.

The mod is a skillfull idea but the i found your topic on gtaforums and i can give you a tip on why not many people are replying to it, in my oppinion its the name. "Ghost Mod" sounds like some kinda cheesy and cheap player model or a cheap skin instead of a TC mod. You gotta think of a better name bro, and i dont even understand how it applies to the mod... You mean like the factory? Well this started of as the factory but now i see you did much more so i think you should rename this. Request a mod to change the topic name in gtaforums and here just do it yourself. Well good luck bro.

Thanks but i was renaming it anyway. Goodbye "Ghost Mod" and hello "Vice City Supreme"!

Double post :blink:

I just wanted to make an update and because its something new i dont want to edit the previous post... I just want to let you guys know that im completely restyling the prawn island mansion. Now the hidden rooms are unlocked and fully accessible! I textured them and everything is perfect exept for one thing... Now that i made better lighting i gotta re-do the whole interior and i have one small texture lag which will be fixed by mapping it properly. Other than that everything is perfect. More updates soon but meanwhile il give you a screenshot:

progressvf3.jpg

progress2yt6.jpg

Dont worry, this is still WIP and of caurse is not the final interior! there is a lot of shit around which is still going to be removed and im gonna take care of the texture lag. Lighting is also going to be fixed.

Mate, I putted all the files in the IMG tool but when I go to the ghost factory there are no textures, just a blank model. :mellow:

hmmm, that happend to me once, it was a lag and i was also wondering if it fucked up but after i quite and played later it was normal again... What about the building sites? check them out, if they are also fucked up then something went wrong.... Tell me when you know.

BTW, sorry when i started the post your post was not there yet so i thought it would be a double post

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Yes, I went to the place near the bridge to Starfish Island and there are some transparent objects O_o

But I installed mods of these before, how could this happen?

hmmm, no idea.... i havent been there in a while by me, i will check now cuz i have the same files... If its normal by me i will ask AIR to check out whats goin on by him and maybe (hopefully) we can figure somethin out...

Ayt, i will see what i can do... last time everything worked as far as i know but sorry to say this is a laggy ass beta right there so make sure final release will be smoother, but i will check soon and let you guys know.

Dude really strange but i just checked it out and my "fabric" has a fucked up texture too, but this happened recently cuz it was normal when i just got the mod freshly.... I will check out moomapper and see if i can find the error but before that im checkin out the building sites...

errorwo4.jpg

Yo does it look like this, Spider?

i just checked:

The building site is strangely okay....

error2yt6.jpg

Edited by AIR