Vice City Supreme

Dr.Dbl-Gee

hmmm... thanks AIR, but this is strange cuz its also like that screenshot by me, i dunno what could be wrong with it but thanks for tellin me. Im gonna try and sort this out ASAP but meanwhile, Spider-Vice, could you post a screenshot of how it looks by you? That would be helpfull thanks.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh nice, this looks pretty good.

how big is all the files to download? how many files / total size?

im downloading / reinstalling vice now gona test it out.

i think i have the same problem as the guys above.. i took a few screenshots

packed in a rar filehere

one thing i noticed

its REALLY dark. like, when it was 1am, u dont see tommy just a black outline. no its not my settings :P

Edited by WRX22B1998

ahh nice, this looks pretty good.

how big is all the files to download? how many files / total size?

im downloading / reinstalling vice now gona test it out.

i think i have the same problem as the guys above.. i took a few screenshots

packed in a rar filehere

one thing i noticed

its REALLY dark. like, when it was 1am, u dont see tommy just a black outline. no its not my settings :P

I downloaded the file and checked out the screenies. Thanks for your effort. By now in my game i have the same problem. Something is wrong with the models files and i will replace them before final release. right now im busy fixing the mansion interior in Prawn Island.

Btw, what about the building sites? are they screwed too? Because by me its just that annoying island.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Oh my goodness Doc, I can't figure out how to put in any of your mods. This is so FRUSTRATING!

Its pretty simple, you gotta add the files inside "add to data maps" into your vc/data/maps. Then set limits in the readme and use IMG tool to replace/add the files. Then add main.scm into the data folder. And i dunno what else there might be. Its all just replacing files really or adding them....

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

i dont think there was a main.scm mod for this?

but yeah its simple enough to install mods. as long as you can read and follow instructions. :P

so it edited prawn island as well?

i just went to the new island. is there supposed to be a texture or like something on the buildings, they r all plain white.

No, in this beta there was no main.scm included and there also was no GPI (prawn island mod) included. You can download the GPI from my web site anyway. But by me the buildings next to starfish are fine its just the island with the factory which is screwed. Something happened to the TXD file i think. I will take care of that when im done with modeling the interiors.

The GPI includes a Main.scm and you can view the trailer by clicking the link under my sig. It has a cheap mansion interior which im busy fixing right now. It looks really plain so far but i will improve it. Screenshots soon.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

I mean, the building site doesn't exist, it's invisible.

That means something is wrong with the col files. I will check on that soon. Its either the "generic.col" or the "ghostfabric.col"

Do you have moo mapper? if so i can help you.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Hey, if you need any help with the mod, I'm here. I've made a few mods before, mostly SA though.

Thanks, nice to know. I admit though, i have no clue what so ever in modding SA. Exept for downloading mods made by others.... Are you into mapping, scripting, modeling or editing?

Im still short on the HUD, Peds and weapons.... It be great to get some help on that.

Mapping, no. Scripting, no no. Modelling, yes / no. I can texture as well.. Editing, yeah! I can work on whatever you need me to, as long as it's one of the 'yes's' and not the 'no's'

Thats exelent, but are you able to model peds? Im only able to model buildings using sketchup and stuff... Im pretty avarage at scripting and i can map but its tricky with weapons and Peds. I got the cars sorted out thought. They will be SA cars.

Mapping, no. Scripting, no no. Modelling, yes / no. I can texture as well.. Editing, yeah! I can work on whatever you need me to, as long as it's one of the 'yes's' and not the 'no's'

You can mod? Fucken cool!

MY "status":

Mapping: Yes

Scripting: No

Modeling: No

Texture: No

Install Mods: Yes

Sorry dbl post :bashhead: but i just want to announce that this may be dead for a while - ITS SUMMER!! So i might not bother (wasting time) moddin Vice City.... But i will not drop this. I will work on this and eventually bring the topic up again incase it dies. So expect updates not so soon.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Sorry dbl post :bashhead: but i just want to announce that this may be dead for a while - ITS SUMMER!! So i might not bother (wasting time) moddin Vice City.... But i will not drop this. I will work on this and eventually bring the topic up again incase it dies. So expect updates not so soon.

Nooo!!

I want more things to test :(

BTW, I'll subscribe to this topic to updates.