GTA B3yond

Ciaran

Ok guys this is the official PS3 EU clan for TheGTAPlace. I know we already have quite a few members on the forums which can join this clan so I hope they will. This clan will have regular training nights and most people must attend. Headset is optional but would really help a lot.

If you're interested please put your PSN ID down and add people to your PSN friends list.

Roster:

Ciaran - MrShadowSlayer

FallenClyro - Mpilk901

GTA Don - GTADON

Dirty Harry - vasco99

ryansg - ryansg

Edited by Ciaran

If were the official TGTAP clan for PS3, shouldn't our clan name be like... TGTAP? I don't know its just seems like were not the official clan with a custom name.

Anyway I came here to ask when were going to have our first clan meet-up/training? Obviously we don't have that many members at the moment but before we get loads we could just practice with the 3 of us. Make it less hectic if you know what I mean...

Edit: Internet is now working but I have a slow connection... When we play you can decide if it's too bad for our clan. It's the best Internet I can get in this country, sorry.

Edited by FallenClyro

Hey Ciaran, how come whenever I see you online your not on GTA? I want to play with you.

I played GTADon a few times last week and it was good fun, just wish you had a headset... I sound like an idiot talking to myself :P

Edit: I'm leaving TGTAP, you can take my name off the clan list. Sorry if it causes any trouble but I can still play with you guys when I see you online.

if this is a gang why isnt the name in the gang section of this site?

if this is a gang why isnt the name in the gang section of this site?

Those are different, there kind of like the Site's gangs. Not really related to Multiplayer on GTA games though.

Oh yeh, don't know if your actually keeping the current name or what (:P) but how about The Lonesome Zeniths?

Edited by FallenClyro

I would but with only 5 members I don't see how we could get a match. If I could get a 5v5, would everyone be able to play? We need more members!

I recommend just playing with each other first but if we are going to have a game we should plan ahead so we all know that we can make it.

Oh yeh and GTADon, you've gotten so much better since the first time I played with you. Great playing with you.

I would but with only 5 members I don't see how we could get a match. If I could get a 5v5, would everyone be able to play? We need more members!

I recommend just playing with each other first but if we are going to have a game we should plan ahead so we all know that we can make it.

Oh yeh and GTADon, you've gotten so much better since the first time I played with you. Great playing with you.

I remember the first time I played with you, you ALWAYS won. I've kinda been inactive from IV online and stuff basically. I should be able to play more now, if not more than before.

• 2 weeks later...