TGTAP USA Clan [PS3]

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All three of us played once before at the same time? I don't remember.

I never said all three of us had, but I played you and Raybob seperately.

Really? I honestly don't remember playing you....

Hmmmm..... probably because it was like a month ago.....

Edited by raybob95

I don't know about you guys, but I have the ENTIRE WEEK OFF next week, and not a ton of stuff to do, just a few friends, minimal homework, a few soccer practices, and a few other minor(ish) events, leaving plenty of time for GTA!!!!!! (Although I don't plan on devoting all my time to this, I'll become a couch potato)

We should have an official Clan Practice this weekend, or next week if others have it off too..... Contact everybody and we'll have a nice long 2 or 3 hour ( :P ) practice to see what everyone's made of and assign positions.....

I CALL FIRST DRIVER!!!!!! :D

Edited by raybob95

I don't know about you guys, but I have the ENTIRE WEEK OFF next week, and not a ton of stuff to do, just a few friends, minimal homework, a few soccer practices, and a few other minor(ish) events, leaving plenty of time for GTA!!!!!! (Although I don't plan on devoting all my time to this, I'll become a couch potato)

We should have an official Clan Practice this weekend, or next week if others have it off too..... Contact everybody and we'll have a nice long 2 or 3 hour ( :P ) practice to see what everyone's made of and assign positions.....

Don't forget that I'm the clan boss. :P

I'm off this week (Spring break) and it's supposed to be shitty outside, so I'm in.

Right now I'm just trying to beat the game again.

I'm off this week (Spring break) and it's supposed to be shitty outside, so I'm in.

X2. But I would be able to play until next week. I'm in another country. Oh yeah my microphone broke. Does anyone know if an XBOX 360 Rock Band 2 microphone will work on my PS3?

LOL< I am too, and I'm gonna do every decision the opposite of what I did last time.

Means Roman'll die this time......

:cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, I am the Assistant Deputy Cheif of LCPS (Liberty City Police Services) & I was just wondering through the net & found u guys , i like wat u guys have done here! My clans address is www.lcps.22web.net check it out, we are ALWAYS recruiting so if u would like 2 join, feel free!! Regards Lukee64

• 2 weeks later...
He let me be the Vice Leader. So I guess so :awesome:

btw: Ray, you can be Vice Leader. 'cause I'm the leader now taking his place while he's gone forever.

lol, vice leader.

Awesome, Raybob and Husky in charge.

Are all the 15 or 20 other people that signed up still in?

Oh, let me know when you get your PS3 back!

• 2 weeks later...
tgtapgtaivusaps3clangihc6.gif

This is the official PS3 USA Clan for The GTA Place. This clan currently does not have an official name, but as soon as members begin to join then names could be submitted.

If you want to join this clan then simply post here or PM me.

I will assign each member a "class" once I see what you're made of. These classes will consist of drivers, snipers, etc.

I will attempt to update this topic as often as I can.

Members:

• Harwood Butcher (Formerly known as Original GTA Master) - PSN: OGTAM [bOSS]
  • corpex - PSN: frsthokage [uNASSIGNED]
  • irish_adam - PSN: irish_adam [uNASSIGNED]
  • silverballer95 - PSN: agenttuby95 [uNASSIGNED]
  • Husky - PSN: The_Husky [uNASSIGNED]
  • soulart - PSN: soulart [uNASSIGNED]
  • GTAsoldier - PSN: GTAsoldier1 [uNASSIGNED]
  • Easy-A - PSN: Easy-A [uNASSIGNED]
  • 8innergates - PSN: Francoghini [uNASSIGNED]

My PSN is KingChris97 I been looking for a clan to join for bout a week so i hope i can join

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...