First MGS4 review

Ivan

mgs4wallpaper01_2.jpg

"To no one's surprise, the first review of Metal Gear Solid 4 from Playstation Magazine has been given a perfect 10/10, stating that "Ultimately this is a game for the fans - and should be one. As for Snake? It turns out his last stand really is his finest hour."

Source

So what do you think of this? I knew it was going to be 10/10.

Yes I do think this game will be fucking better then IV. IV or any GTA had never and prolly will never have such a story as the MGS Series. Plus no other game combines a little action with using your brains like MGS. And Hideo Kojima is a fucking genious!

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!

I've been a fan since the start, and will be a fan till the end. This is going to be a fucking awesome game, especially when we all start playing Multiplayer, but I heard quite a few people found it crap, but fuck them.

Snake looks awesome, along with Raiden and many other characters in there.

This, along with GTA4, were the main reasons for me to get a PS3, amongst other things. It's a shame it was delayed a few months back though, otherwise we'd have our hands on it now. :D I'm sparing myself from watching gameplay footage, UNLIKE GTA, because I know it'll completely blow me away during my first impressions. So many plot twists to be revealed - the Metal Gear Rex, Raiden as a robot, Eva - could Snake be her son? Why is Vamp back? Etc etc... I really can't wait.