Stuck Without Missions

Ok, so I am stuck at around 59% completion and I am stuck without missions. The only missions that I can find that I have left to complete are the Friend Missions and the Races. I have competed the exotic car missions from Brucie and the Delivery Missions for Little Jacob, and a Friend Mission for Badman. Why am I not getting anymore storyline missions? Do I have to complete the Races and Friend Missions to continue with my storyline missions? What's the deal? Any help would be great.

A little helpful information (possibly) is that it says I have completed 77 missions if that is of any help to anyone.

well theres 90 sum missions just keep playing and you should get a phone call or summin, also check your texts

OK I'll have to check my texts. Maybe I missed something in there. That's the only thing I can think of. I've waited a couple days already with no phone calls or anything so I just decided to complete all the delivery missions and exotic car missions for brucie to see if that would open anything up for me... but no cigar.

This same exact thing happened to me, except I had only completed around 40 missions. I tried everything, and spent over a week of in-game time driving around and doing side-missions, before I came to the unfortunate conclusion that this is just one of those uncommon glitches in the game.

I hate to tell you this, but I think your only solution is to load an earlier save, if you have one, or start a new game. That's the only thing that worked for me.

Oh, and I'm new to this site--well, I've been lurking for a while, but I just registered today--so hello everyone.

Ok, so I am stuck at around 59% completion and I am stuck without missions. The only missions that I can find that I have left to complete are the Friend Missions and the Races. I have competed the exotic car missions from Brucie and the Delivery Missions for Little Jacob, and a Friend Mission for Badman. Why am I not getting anymore storyline missions? Do I have to complete the Races and Friend Missions to continue with my storyline missions? What's the deal? Any help would be great.

A little helpful information (possibly) is that it says I have completed 77 missions if that is of any help to anyone.

So I figured out what the problem was. It was a small glitch I believe. When I was attempting a mission I died and then I had to leave the game to go somewhere. When I did this apparently it decided to stop showing me the map location for that mission and the replay text was not in my phone. What I had to do was go back to Jimmy Pegorino's house and the mission was there.

Thanks for all the help guys I really appreciate it!