how do i help the site ?

Firstly i would like to apologize to spas and the other staff for been a noob and posting spam .

Second im going on neoseeker to pm a dozen people about this site

Third i am making a guide for san andreas

fourth i am getting a name change because it is respect for the members to forget about frank_tenpenny and know me as a different person

all of these things combined will be helpful and will lower my warn level and help me to gain respect . any more ideas ?

In regard to questions about my email address, had you actually bothered to look around the site you would find it on both the contact page and staff page.

Secondly, you can email me the guide, but I highly doubt it will feature on the site, because unless it's as good as or better than those found at GameFAQs, it is probably not good enough.

You will be better off doing what you originally said and posting it the san andreas gameplay and help forum.

depends on topic, generally after a month or so of no replies it would be considered 'useless' and therefore it would be pointless bumping. Although in the lesser active forums eg Technical PC discussion then we can be more leniant.

Just use your common sense really. A few topics you bumped were stupid, since you had answered the topic starters questions after it had been answered 5 times already.

I do have a question too. If there was an old topic, and you made another topic, people would flame you, and tell you there's another topic.

But if you bumped it people would say don't bump old topics. This is a situation I find myself in sometimes, and I can't stop it.

Well, I can see the confusion there. If there is already another topic that has been made recently then obviously you dont need to make another one. If it hasnt been posted in in the last few months then thats ok, but only if its a useful post, for example, if someone was having trouble with something and his question was answered by some other members, you dont need to go and bump it with another answer from yourself just worded differently. Also if the topic is useless then it shouldnt be bumped.

If you're unsure PM a mod or admin first, otherwise use common sense.