Am I old enough to be on this forum?

Bulletproofboy

Someone's age shouldn't really matter in a community like this, we have plenty of respected younger members.

Alot of people use someone's age as ammunition in an argument, but, we discourage arguing here too (debating is fine) so, just, as long as there's no friction, you should be fine.

We have had some young members in the past turn out to be assholes though, but i like to think we don't stereotuype members based on their age.

Yea, well I've managed to become a bit more social now, on the outside it'll look fine, but on the inside it's just horrible, thinking what will happen next, what people think of you, are you behaving right or not, all that stuff. It isn't that nice, and some people can't cope with it, so they avoid it.
Someone's age shouldn't really matter in a community like this, we have plenty of respected younger members.

Alot of people use someone's age as ammunition in an argument, but, we discourage arguing here too (debating is fine) so, just, as long as there's no friction, you should be fine.

We have had some young members in the past turn out to be assholes though, but i like to think we don't stereotuype members based on their age.

yea age dont really matter I mean look at chris 82 since hes probably 14 maybe and probably one of the more respected members on the forum and is mature as well

I'm quite young (14 this year). Many members on here are younger than fifteen, I have been here since I was twelve, I turned 13 within a few months of joining and I will be 14 within a few months as it is. i have been a member here for a year and a month and nobody has had a problem with my age, it isn't really important (the age).

Age is nothing but a number if you're mentally mature enough. Which you seem to be, so good for you.
^That said it all. I actually thought you were 14-15 or so :lol:

EDIT: And you use proper grammar, which proves even more maturity.

Age doesn't matter in a forum, but there are times that when you run a forum with minors registering, especially with kiddie forums and stuff, you will have to deal with the feds if your site's based in the US, you know, the COPPA rules, also known as the Children's Online Privacy Protection stuff? But then, again, as long as you're mentally mature enough, and you don't act noobishly, it's OK to join and have fun here...