Victor Vance in normal vice city?

bro1

Vic's fate was a cause of some controversy among fans, I think. Some say that he's the one who got killed in the crack dealing scene in VC, but because the guy speaks in a different accent, and because of the fact that his name wasn't mentioned, it might be either a retcon, a continuity error, or Vic might not be the guy who got killed in VC...

Victor Vance was the guy possibly killed in GTA Vice City Drug Deal Scene, and Lance says Diaz Killed My Brother, but dont you forget, Lance has two brothers, Peter Vance(the one mentioned by Victor Vance in GTA Vice City Stories) sick with asthma. So it might be Peter who got killed in the drug scene.

Edited by Bulletproofboy

Some keep saying Pete was killed but in Vice City, Lance said "He killed my brother." He never said "He killed one of my brothers." At the time Vice City was released, Rockstar intended Lance to only have one brother. It wasn't until the time VCS came out when Lance's other brother Pete was introduced in the GTA universe. Victor was the one killed because his name was on the official Vice City website on that character chart. If it was Pete, then why wasn't his name up there?

urban outlaw is right, i mean pete wasn't mentioned about i don't think until vcs which was made after vc meaning that pete was thought up after the making of vc meaning that the dead brother referred to in vc is vic, also in vcs pete wasn't involved in any of the business side of things that vic and lance were so it has to be vic that died in the shoot out at the begginning of vc and the fact that pete is handicapped would slightly impare his ability to walk/fly

That was a mouth full... Well anyways, what he was saying is that When Vice City was created, there were no plans for Vice City Stories. The fact that Victor's name in on the official website says that he was the one who was killed.

Edited by Noru

This is from the gta vc website, and it clearly says, victor vance, head of vance crime etc OWNLY 2 MEMBERS.

What i think is r* changed their minds of what vic lookd like and made pete up to say that he was the one killed instead of vic, so they could make vic look differt that in VC. No where on there does it mention pete.

Me is cleva :clapping:

post-17127-1210794630_thumb.jpg

Edited by BULL

I remember Lance saying somthing about my "My Dead Brother's White Lady" which he is reffering to louise

That refers to cocaine not Louise. Even I thought that was Louise but it means cocaine.

That's true.

Here's the quotes from that mission:

LANCE: Oh, way to go, tough guy. Beat him to a pulp.

LANCE: That should make him real chatty.

TOMMY: You want some, too?

LANCE: Hey, chill. I want what you want, brother.

TOMMY: Oh, yeah? And what's that?

LANCE: Your green - and my dead brother's white lady.

(Got it from a GameFAQs FAQ Script)

Lance was referring to the cocaine lost in the deal since he was actually involved in it. He was trying to say "My dead brother's cocaine" Plus, again Louise didn't exist in the GTA universe until Vice City Stories and cocaine is white...

Edited by Rashon.

Found this, thought lance might blame for keeping the cocanine and is that it at the start of vc?

Now What i think is r* changed their minds of what vic lookd like and made pete up to say that he was the one killed instead of vic.

End of article about vcs on wiki

Vic and Lance both decide to leave Vice City, to lay low for a while off of the large profits made from Vic's business. Before they leave via helicopter, Lance mentions that has gotten hold of 20 kilograms of cocaine and has stashed it out of town, but Vic angrily tells him to get rid of it.

Vice City

Victor "Vic" Vance first appeared in the opening cutscene of Vice City, in which he was killed by gunmen during an ill-fated drug exchange with Tommy Vercetti, one of the only (along with Lance Vance) survivors of the attack. In his first appearance, Victor speaks in a distinctly Latin accent. Victor's death staged the rest of the game's events, forcing Vercetti to root out the men responsible and re-acquire the 20 kilograms of cocaine and money he lost.

Victor returned to Vice City in the titular game, set two years after Vice City Stories, to sell cocaine to mobsters who were looking to gain a foothold in Vice City's drug market. Vic and Lance were brought out of drug-selling retirement by Ken Rosenberg, who was acting under orders from his mob associates to locate a dealer from out of town.[1] Rosenberg was allegedly referred to the Vance brothers through Colonel Cortez. It is assumed that the 20 k's of cocaine that Vic was going to sell to Vercetti are the same drugs that Lance had been sitting on since the conclusion of Vice City Stories.

I think the VCS storyline as it is right now wouldn't be how it is if Victor lived. If he lived, his empires would still be in Vice City but Vice City Stories wouldn't have been planned at that time so there would be a different storyline. Rockstar just can't bend a part of the storyline of what happened previously. What happened happened.

I Get This Now You Get Asthma From Smoking Right (Cigarette Is A Drug) Peter Vance Had Asthma Probably Because Of Smoking And Doing Drugs So In VCS Vic Is Trying to Get Money To Make Pete Better. In The Vice City Opening Peter Vance Was Killed Think About It He Had A Latin Accent And Vic Sounds Nothing Like That So Rockstar Games Fixed The Problem By Creating Vice City Stories

Pete Vance Got Asthma From Doing Drugs Vic Is The Only One That Survived And Moved To A Different Place Lance And Pete Are Dead

Note: Vic Vance Hates Drugs He Would Never Touch That Stuff :thumbsup:

I Get This Now You Get Asthma From Smoking Right (Cigarette Is A Drug) Peter Vance Had Asthma Probably Because Of Smoking And Doing Drugs So In VCS Vic Is Trying to Get Money To Make Pete Better. In The Vice City Opening Peter Vance Was Killed Think About It He Had A Latin Accent And Vic Sounds Nothing Like That So Rockstar Games Fixed The Problem By Creating Vice City Stories

Pete Vance Got Asthma From Doing Drugs Vic Is The Only One That Survived And Moved To A Different Place Lance And Pete Are Dead

Note: Vic Vance Hates Drugs He Would Never Touch That Stuff :thumbsup:

VCS made the problem, by introducing Lance's 2nd brother. Before it was assumed he only had one, (Victor, who DID die at the start of VC)

The fact that Lance never mentions Pete makes me question, though. He may already be dead by VC, or may have done something that would make lance not want t mention him (Though, if that was the case, i think R* would make it apparent)