Who rockstar based Brucie on

No worries concerning Power Phrase No 3

"To taste defeat is absolute failure, this is not acceptable, not an option, not a consideration under any circumstance"

as I think Mr Alexander takes the biggest wanker award by some margin & I know it's only May but i'm pretty sure that c**t of the year is in the bag.

Heres a Power Phrase to add to the list...

...No 4 "The fact that your sculpted eyebrows look like question marks, is only one of the thousands of contributing factors that make you look like a shallow over-compensating closet homosexual"

P.S. I don't know if Un-photogenic is a word, but you have the blank clueless expression of a special needs child with a rubix cube in every picture.

Edited by Swifty

Like most you guys id say that hes a douche BUT i think thats wrong because eventhough hes a douche hes far more successful than any of you guys or me... Look at him and then yourself... Even if he is a steriod junky, still look at the way HE ROLLS! We cant roll like that so i guess we should respect him... Eventhough i like my penis and i will never take steriods.

Dont flame on him because hes better than you or me... Or because he has a small dick...

^Jesus christ, that is disturbing

Also he may be more successful than us, but that doesent necessarily make him a better person than us. People like him are usually nothing but arrogant egotists.

That is steriotypical, not all buff guys are egoists but in this case as he says NUMBA 1, NUMBA 1 i really cannot argue against it. Still if he is as rich as he is, trust me, he is not a retard eventhough he chose steroids over his penis which was a big mistake. And that above is a joke... No need to "jesus christ" it. I cant be fucked to right more but i think you get my point.

^Jesus christ, that is disturbing

Also he may be more successful than us, but that doesent necessarily make him a better person than us. People like him are usually nothing but arrogant egotists.

That is steriotypical, not all buff guys are egoists but in this case as he says NUMBA 1, NUMBA 1 i really cannot argue against it. Still if he is as rich as he is, trust me, he is not a retard eventhough he chose steroids over his penis which was a big mistake. And that above is a joke... No need to "jesus christ" it. I cant be fucked to right more but i think you get my point.

I know its a joke dude, and i wasnt trying to insult you or anything, what i meant is its funny in a disturbing way, sorry if you got the wrong impression.