NEED Help With Gobble Gobble Achivement

Take two steps to the left. These are side steps, each one should reveal another lane arrow, it that helps you to make sure you have step enough. Then bowl straight and at around 20-24 mph. It took me about 5 attempts to get it right. Once you have pulled back and pushed up on the right stick dont touch it again.

Let me know how you get on. If you struggle let me know and i will try to explain a bit better.

Don't know if this'll help, but I'll try. When I bowl, I always take 1 step to the left, then as I'm pulling back the stick, I push it forward as hard as possible, then you only need to make miniscule adjustments with the analogue stick and you should hopefully get a strike each time. If you follow what I said, the ball will go slightly out to the right hand side before cutting in at the middle, hopefully knocking all 10 down. On one great run I had, I consistently got 9 for the first go, then a spare for the 2nd. I took a pic of it as well with my mobile.

Take two steps to the left. These are side steps, each one should reveal another lane arrow, it that helps you to make sure you have step enough. Then bowl straight and at around 20-24 mph. It took me about 5 attempts to get it right. Once you have pulled back and pushed up on the right stick dont touch it again.

Let me know how you get on. If you struggle let me know and i will try to explain a bit better.

Yeah this is the best method. I still haven't got it myself yet but comfortably get strikes every game I play, just not 3 in a row :/

You should also take the left most lane (#1), and as jimmy said, take two steps left, and with the right analogue stick flick it as straight as you can and don't put any aftertouch on.

It doesn't really matter, but I take two steps to the right and curve to the left...only because you can't throw to the right and curve in to the left, which is what I do in real life.

You have to hit the first pin at an angle. You have a better chance of getting a strike by hitting the first pin at an angle then hitting it dead on. If you hit it dead on then it'll most likely cause a split.