Where are the children in GTA IV?!

Previously in a Second Trailer analysis, before the actual release of GTA IV.

Hello,

Please do not offend me for making this post; presumably you won't.

I have watched an analysis of "Looking for that Special Someone" ( which is trailer 2 of GTA IV), and I have noticed, when the video was played in slow-motion, at a certain point we could see children.

And the analysers stated there would be children in Grand Theft Auto IV; which, apparently I haven't noticed yet during my GTA4 gameplay.

Maybe I haven't seen any children because they are very rare,

or, because I am still on the first island.

Or are there no children?

I'm sure one of you has already finished the game and know if there actually are any children.

Please reply.

Yours sincerely,

Tom

PS: If you are reading this Chris, then please check your e-mail.

Thanks.

Edited by TomNeck4GTAIV

There are no Children in GTA IV and there will be never be any in future releases. Rockstar games have enough problems with people who want the GTA series banned. They don't need more people going after them because they put little kids in a game for people to run down. Sorry but GTA will never see kids

As Noru said, Rockstar would be in serious trouble if they put children in GTA. If they did, whole Rockstar would be sued and there will be no more GTA games or any other games for that matter. The so called kid in the second trailer must been a short person or something else. I've seen the trailer, it looks like there is a kid but it isn't.

There were never any kids in any GTA trailer.

Also, Tom, what about my emails? The last one you sent was just blank with our previous emails in it??? And anyway, once I realised who you were (because your email sounded great btw), I remembered this topic, and seriously, pulling shit like that seriously ruins your rep...

Also, Tom, what about my emails? The last one you sent was just blank with our previous emails in it??? And anyway, once I realised who you were (because your email sounded great btw), I remembered this topic, and seriously, pulling shit like that seriously ruins your rep...

Yeah sorry Chris,

I share this account with my friends,

And one of them DID get an update sooner than anyone else although I don't think it was that big.

I tried to delete that topic a thousand times but it seems it's blocked.

Sorry to dissapoint you,

i'll try and make a seperate account and my friends can keep this one.

Hope we can still work things out.

Sorry again.

Tom

Yeah sorry Chris,

I share this account with my friends,

And one of them DID get an update sooner than anyone else although I don't think it was that big.

I tried to delete that topic a thousand times but it seems it's blocked.

Sorry to dissapoint you,

i'll try and make a seperate account and my friends can keep this one.

Hope we can still work things out.

Sorry again.

Tom

Account sharing is not at all recommended on any forums, so don't do it here. At least change your password so they don't know it if that's truly what happened.

Gonna close this right now because there's already some weirdos posting in here. :/