Sony Working On PS3 Firmware To Fix GTA IV

If there is anything all of the GTA IV gamers have in common,

it's the frustration when it freezes.

2K Games, publisher of GTA IV and Rockstar's parent company, revealed that Sony will join the effort to get GTA IV to work perfectly, meaning 100% bug free.

2K Games said that the problem comes from the hardware in the launch version of the PS3. Although the Xbox360 hasn't been error free either, this freezing error has been a major nuisance to GTA IV gamers worldwide and should be fixed.

2K Games sends out this message to PS3 owners who have trouble running the game:

Hello

There is an issue with the launch edition of the PS3 and this game, the game was checked over and passed as 100% compatible with the current version of the PS3, of course the earlier version has custom chips which mean that it is a very different animal from the current PS3 on sale.

Sony are aware of this difference and are looking into producing a new firmware just for the earlier version of the PS3.

That's another good news for PS3 owners'!

well BLA BLA BLA, SONY, BLA BLA BLA WHO CARES,

Is this just ANOTHER topic designed to start a fanboy war!!???????

^ from what i see, you are the fanboy. Claiming Sony are saying stuff that nobody cares about... Just because your precious MS think they can shell out 50mil and not do shit doesn't mean you have the right to pick holes.

And before you say, I'm neutral, me and my PC for the win.

^ from what i see, you are the fanboy. Claiming Sony are saying stuff that nobody cares about... Just because your precious MS think they can shell out 50mil and not do shit doesn't mean you have the right to pick holes.

OK, I am gonna ask again.................Is this just another fanboy rant topic????????????? wtf is the point in it, and yes I know by replying I am just spamming but I am getting bored of it!!

OK, I am gonna ask again.................Is this just another fanboy rant topic????????????? wtf is the point in it, and yes I know by replying I am just spamming but I am getting bored of it!!

Bold 1: No, it's a topic to inform everyone of the firmware updates sony are providing.

Bold 2 : Then... don't reply?