Your favourite gta wanabee

mike_subuzi

What is your favourite gta wanabee ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite gta wanabee ?

• Mercenaries
    • the getaway
    • driver 3
    • mafia
    • true crime
    • the simpsons : hit and run
    • 25 to life

Mercenaries: Nothing like GTA. A whole different game all together.

the getaway: Never played it.

driver 3: Also not the same thing as GTA. They are TWO COMPLETLY DIFFERENT GAMES. Two different GENRES all-together.

mafia: Never played.

true crime: Probably the most GTA-ish out of the whole bunch. No where near as good, though

the simpsons : hit and run: What the hell? It's a damn Simpsons game for crying out loud.

25 to life: Not even out yet, I can't compare the two.

Out of the ones I played, True Crime and Driv3r were my favorites. Mercenaries looks badass.

25 to life is a shooter, not an action/adventure.

Mercenaries is not a GTA Copycat; jacking hummer's does not play a big part in the story.

The Simpsons: Hit and Run really is not a big carjacking game. Most of the time, you have to use a payphone to get a ride.

True Crime is okay, but the weapon system is the shitz.

Mafia was made by a TakeTwo company

But The Getaway was the best copycat. I think that's the only game that rivals SA in the frequency of F-word use.

What about it? I know is free roaming, but is not a GTA wanabee, at least not for me.

Shit, none of those ARE GTA wannabes.

Some have the crime and the free roaming, and some action, the GTA style is quite original and very popular, so is a natural thing that some games want to copy that, but they dont want to be so obvious, wich means they change somethings to the games, like Driv3r wich is more driving, True Crime, wich star is a police man with a badass attitude.

Mayne the term "GTA Wannabe" is not the most exact thing, maybe is more like GTA sytle or something, but some of them are.