Funnest vehicle

So, I have like 8 vehicles parked outside my safehouse. A bunch of fast cars, I don't know their names because I don't care that much. But they are like the Porsche, Ferarri, Vette and Viper. But one the other vehicles I parked out there was the cab of the 18 wheeler. I would choose this over anything else in a heartbeat. You can plow through shit for seriously 2 hours and the thing is barely smoking.

Takes a while to get going but when you get to absolutely destroy a Police barricade it makes you feel good : ).

So what is your favorite vehicle to rip around in?

Also, I wanted to see if this happens for anyone else. When I do take out the race cars, if I completely destroy the front end, park in front, go in and save the game. Next time I turn on my PS3 and come outside, all my cars are fixed. I'm not complaining, just wondering what was up with that!?

• 10 months later...
So, I have like 8 vehicles parked outside my safehouse. A bunch of fast cars, I don't know their names because I don't care that much. But they are like the Porsche, Ferarri, Vette and Viper. But one the other vehicles I parked out there was the cab of the 18 wheeler. I would choose this over anything else in a heartbeat. You can plow through shit for seriously 2 hours and the thing is barely smoking.

Takes a while to get going but when you get to absolutely destroy a Police barricade it makes you feel good : ).

So what is your favorite vehicle to rip around in?

Also, I wanted to see if this happens for anyone else. When I do take out the race cars, if I completely destroy the front end, park in front, go in and save the game. Next time I turn on my PS3 and come outside, all my cars are fixed. I'm not complaining, just wondering what was up with that!?

cavalade cavalade fxt all the cars :coolthumbup:

Big bump! But it's an interesting topic so I'm not going to complain.

This is a hard question for me, I love a lot of the vehicles in GTAIV. I can't name one because there's too many but my favourite type of vehicle are the old classic cars such as the Peyote, Manana, all the rusty cars etc. I just love drifting them around the corners! I mean c'mon, just look at my signature and tell me that doesn't look cool.

Edited by Mpilk901

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...