Random People? (Spoliers)

Ive read there are random people in the game. the only one i have cam across is Brian, just by luck. Ive ran into him twice, once i just talked to him and the second I took him to get the nineth wonder of the world, which is a Crack Rock.

Anyone know anything about random people? When/where do they appear, how many times can i find them? Do they unlock anything besides paying money, do they show up on the radar or just when i get close?

Thanks

Ryan

Random people are basically side missions you accidently stumble upon while during gameplay. There are many of them and not all of them are available at first. It is best to do this achievement after beating the game because all the random characters will be unlocked.

A map with the locations of all random characters below......

http://www.achieve360points.com/forums/sho...ead.php?t=80585

Just scroll down to the map of the "no more strangers" achievement.

Ive read there are random people in the game. the only one i have cam across is Brian, just by luck. Ive ran into him twice, once i just talked to him and the second I took him to get the nineth wonder of the world, which is a Crack Rock.

Anyone know anything about random people? When/where do they appear, how many times can i find them? Do they unlock anything besides paying money, do they show up on the radar or just when i get close?

Thanks

Ryan

I've got the guide book, so to answer your questions:

1. It depends where they appear, sometimes when you're driving around and you've completed a certain mission, the person icon will appear on the map. Their position never changes, so they'll still be there later if you don't bother doing their mission.

2. The most times you'll meet one character is 3 times, and that's with Brian, as you said, and Jeff, 'a jealous husband and quite neurotic, worrying himself to death about his wife cheating on him'. You meet Brian first near the beginning of the game, and you meet Jeff around halfway through the game. All other random characters you'll meet either once or twice, and that's it.

3. They'll only give you money when you finish the missions, it's just another way of getting cash.

4. They show up when you get reasonably close to them, they won't appear on the radar after finishing a mission, you have to be near them.