One Man Army (TIP)

Artur

So if you need to know how to stay alive easily for 5 mins on 6 stars this is for you. Alright so I was trying to do the Gobble Gobble achievement last night and I came really close at times like 2 strikes in a row and then the 3 time I was left with one pin. So you could easily tell how frustrated I was getting. And in GTA when you're frustrated there's a certain thing you're most likely to do. Kill. :) So I took out my SMG and killed everyone in the bowling alley, soon I got like 1 star. And a cop came, I killed him, got two stars and more cops started to come. So I got a good distance away from the door, got behind the cover of this shelf kind of thing (BTW this bowling alley is in Algonquin) and just let the cops keep coming. Soon I was at 6 stars and it was still easy to kill the cops. Just make sure you have armor, and full ammo of an SMG and probably an M4 or AK47. Once you're behind the cover, the cops just stand at the door (occasionally a NOOSE guy will rush in but you should be able to take him out easily) and you can easily kill them for 5 mins straight without dying. I stood there for 10 mins killing cops non-stop until I ran out of SMG and M4 ammo so I tried to escape.... Not a good idea. But whatever I got the achievement anyway. Alright that's it, I hope this helps for those of you trying to get this achievement.

The way I got the achievement was like this...

When you obtain the loft after

killing Playboy X

, You can just sit up on the roof of the loft and shoot at the cops from the roof. When you get 3 stars, many cops will start to come up through the stairway from the building right across from the loft. Since your distance is quite a bit from that building, the cops cannot make it over so you can just sit behind cover and open fire on them to quickly get four stars. When the choppers come, just get under the roof of the loft and wait for the choppers to halt, and open fire on them with a rocket launcher. You can easily get 6 stars this way and no cops can ever get to you because the only way to get to the loft is by elavator...which cops cannot use since there is a loading screen in between the top floor and bottom floor.

Edited by XxGreatScythexX

I'm such a proud father, my 13-year-old daughter got this one. :thumbsup:

LOL! Girl gamer in the making perhaps?

Yeah, I got this one by just standing in a hospital and blasting away cops everytime one of them walked through the door. You'll likely take a few shots here and there, but since you're in the hospital you can just grab the medipack off the wall, it respawns every couple of minutes.

And yeah, good luck getting rid of it. I guess if you're lucky to avoid cops enough that they don't see you get into a Pay n Spray you could, but getting there would be difficult and there's probably too many cops around to be able to get in without being seen.

I just get 6* then run around crazily. The cops are pretty dumb still so I can outsmart them easily. I also get on top of buildings and do the shootin of heli's thing. But I do like to have a nice gun battle indoors every now-and-then just for the damagable scenery and good places to hide. My favourite way to escape the police is to get an NRG-500 900...

I was in a heli & even flew "out to sea" where there were no cops, but the circle just followed me & always stayed

centered on me.

When my kid did it she ended up on foot & just kept running under the bridges by the airport.

The best way to evade the cops is to go on a boat and just speed around all the islands.

So if you need to know how to stay alive easily for 5 mins on 6 stars this is for you. Alright so I was trying to do the Gobble Gobble achievement last night and I came really close at times like 2 strikes in a row and then the 3 time I was left with one pin. So you could easily tell how frustrated I was getting. And in GTA when you're frustrated there's a certain thing you're most likely to do. Kill. :) So I took out my SMG and killed everyone in the bowling alley, soon I got like 1 star. And a cop came, I killed him, got two stars and more cops started to come. So I got a good distance away from the door, got behind the cover of this shelf kind of thing (BTW this bowling alley is in Algonquin) and just let the cops keep coming. Soon I was at 6 stars and it was still easy to kill the cops. Just make sure you have armor, and full ammo of an SMG and probably an M4 or AK47. Once you're behind the cover, the cops just stand at the door (occasionally a NOOSE guy will rush in but you should be able to take him out easily) and you can easily kill them for 5 mins straight without dying. I stood there for 10 mins killing cops non-stop until I ran out of SMG and M4 ammo so I tried to escape.... Not a good idea. But whatever I got the achievement anyway. Alright that's it, I hope this helps for those of you trying to get this achievement.

can we use any cheat to help or will it be blocked if we use it cuz i wanna use raise wanted level and full health and armor

• 2 weeks later...

hey anyone

has anyone done this achievement like this?

it seems a good idea not tried it - last night tried to get 6 stars but the most i got was 4

i got the sniper rifle i was pinging peds with it off a roof but the stars of the police went up to 4 thats all then.

anyone tried this idea - i think it sounds great