One Man Army (TIP)

Artur

My friend found a good way how to unlock the achievment:

In a chopper, fly to an island you havn't unlocked, get the six stars. Then fly up onto the top of a tall building. get out of the chopper and after he had done this, my friend told me he found a "box thing" on the building which he walked around for the five minutes to avoid the police chopper shooting at him.

After I heard this, I though great! Ill do it but then silly old me went and passed Three Leaf Clover, so there was no locked Island left :(:bashhead:

Another method I used. (requires the second island [Algonquin ] to not be open)

Head to the elevated railway in Bohan (small North East island ) and climb the stairs to get to the platform. Once there jump down onto the tracks and walk to the middle. There is a central walkway between the two tracks. Follow this walkway along the tracks (anti clockwise) until you get to the rail tunnel that heads to Algonquin. Walk through the tunnel. When you reach about half way through the 6 star wanted level will trigger. Whilst in the tunnel I did not see any trains and the police will not come down there looking for you. If you decide to wonder the tunnels, don't stay near any of the underground stations for any long period as the police will enter the underground at them after a short time. I was able to spend over 30 minutes on the 6 star whilst wondering around the tunnels. Please note I did not see any trains whilst down there but keep in mind that you should keep left. If a train comes you'll be able to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

After you unlock the second island go get a helicopter and fly over there third island ( make sure Manny or Elizabeth missions are available ) once the achievement is unlocked fly over to ether Manny or Elizabeth's place to start a mission. This will get rid of the 6 stars and most of the time you helicopter will be parked nicely outside when you come back as long as you didn't destroy it while landing.

1 Stone = 2 Birds.

As soon as the 3rd island opened I grabbed a Higgins heli & flew to South Alderny to get the combat sniper off the roof

of an apartment & incurred a 6* in the process. As soon as I had the rifle I flew for Bohan & pancaked the heli into the

construction site just south of the savehouse & grabbed a truck. I was able to hold of the cops for a few minutes until

I got tired of them, went to the savehouse & saved.

Besides the achievement I have a nice PSG sniper rifle.

• 2 months later...
1 Stone = 2 Birds.

As soon as the 3rd island opened I grabbed a Higgins heli & flew to South Alderny to get the combat sniper off the roof

of an apartment & incurred a 6* in the process. As soon as I had the rifle I flew for Bohan & pancaked the heli into the

construction site just south of the savehouse & grabbed a truck. I was able to hold of the cops for a few minutes until

I got tired of them, went to the savehouse & saved.

Besides the achievement I have a nice PSG sniper rifle.

i used a cheat to raise my wanted level, so i was gonna stay in the safe house for 5 minutes, and it says achievement blocked. i was pissed big time, so that means i cant get the achievement at all???