Strange error in the LS Airport please help

Yaron

i have really strange error that every time i get to the LS Airport i get error, so i checked it out and i found few things,

first off all it doesnt happend if i go there by foot, second its only some point on the ground because if i fly with my car into there (and flying low not high) it doesnt happends, if i get out from the airport and touch this place it doesnt crash, only if i get in, and its happends only when the gate open.

what could be the problem with this place?

ohh and i have more map problem that i dont know how to explain it buy i have like slow rendering, sometimes i see im driving on the air and i have to wait till i'll see the road and the lights and trees, and some times its even just rendering and then de rendering and it doesnt stop...

Edited by Yaron

yea i did, but not in the airport, i changed all the cars in the game, and i added two mods in Los Santos the first is shanghai race truck and the second is a Drift track in the parking, and and San Fierro i changed the Wang Cars, but i didnt do anything in the airport

i dont think that my computer cant run the game, i have pantium 4 3.2Ghz 2GB ram and GeForce 8600GT with 512MB

and about the air port, i must to get the shanghai mod off to fix it or there is another way? cuz i really want to keep this mod