Ghost of Kate (Spoiler)

Has anyone beat the game by using the kate dies ending? Well i have and for some reason she calls me. But how can she call me if shes dead? I do not understand it. Shes deleted from my phonebook and when she calls it says (Unknown caller). Interesting isn't it? Must be some sort of glitch. Of course she still does'nt put out. Frigid bitch :lolbounce: . Oh ya, its on the ps3 version.

Yeah, I found this out several days ago. I posted it in another thread just so I didn't have to make another one saying that she was calling me as well. It is under the highlighted text near the bottom of the page in a post I made.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...=17705&st=0

Edited by XxGreatScythexX

i think it has something to with the percentage of how much she likes you because when i beat the game the first time she died at %100 like and she didn't call, the second time i beat it (for the liberty city minute achievement) she died with a %92 like rating and called me after death. after the date she ended up %100 and i never heard from her again. maybe coincidence, but it seems logical for now.

What dose Kate say when she rings you and are you even sure its Kate if it says unknown called i have done it but i have never had a phonecall of her and i have a PS3 too Hmmm :lolbounce::innocent:

when it happens it says "unknown caller" but afterwards it registers as kate. also the subtitles (if you have them on) say: kate: "you feel like going out and having fun?" (or whatever). other than that it's a normal date with kate. she trash talks her family, if you get her drunk (someone who's about to die a second time in two days would probably want a drink) she still gets hostile with you...it's kate. this was all on the xbox 360 for me though. i didn't realize there was a difference between the game on different systems.

• 2 weeks later...
People on other forums have mentioned it before, so he hasn't discovered anything. I should think it is only a glitch, although it would be weird if they deliberately programmed that in.

no it wouldnt it would be makeing fun of cjs moms ghost lol it makes perfect sense

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Has anyone beat the game by using the kate dies ending? Well i have and for some reason she calls me. But how can she call me if shes dead? I do not understand it. Shes deleted from my phonebook and when she calls it says (Unknown caller). Interesting isn't it? Must be some sort of glitch. Of course she still does'nt put out. Frigid bitch :lolbounce: . Oh ya, its on the ps3 version.

I Just Experienced It Myself Its Really Odd I Saw It On 360 Version :bashhead:

• 1 month later...

Dint happen when I playt, made sure I wasnt gonna hear from her again, I got ridda the resident psychic, :lolbounce:

For real, look at Roman or others, take em for a ride and in whatever way you do it, if you kill them or they died, it states this in red letters!! Yet soon they'll be calling you up, maybe pisst off or not, & discuss gettin together for an activity ... Heck if shes "dead" and then calls you up for a date "to die for", then "take her out" & this time make it STICK!! :evil::whistle: