Sign in to follow this  
Spaz The Great

Favorite Gang

Mi fav gang is tha cubans cuz i lik wearing tha havana streetwear n i lik derr cars but i h8 tha P.I.Gs dey piss me off so i run ova dem lol

fave- Vercetti gang

lease- Haitians (nice cars though.)

most anoyin'- Haitians (punchin' me off me bike all the time i'm in there area. ;))

I love Killing haitions. Since we can't cuss, and I cant Bleep it, i wont put it on, but if you want to on google search GTA:Vice City. After awhile, you'll see a pic with Tommy beating up a haiten with a baseball bt, with dead haitens all around that says (In the pinnk VC font) Grand Theft Auto: F :pissedred: CK Haitians. :w00t:

I use the VC mod where you can drive around with 3 other bodyguards andfthere's also another car which follows you with four bodyguards in. In otherwords I like my own gang.

The Yakuzas

Because one of my mom's friends (my mom used to live in Japan, but she is not japanese) has parents who were actually Yakuzas

The Yakuzas

Because one of my mom's friends (my mom used to live in Japan, but she is not japanese) has parents who were actually Yakuzas

hey! there was no Yakuzas in GTA Vice City.

Oh yeah, I thought this thread was talking about favorite gangs in GTAIII AND Vice City. My Bad!

So my favorite in Vice City is actually the Cubans.

Edited by C.O.D