warclaw

GTA SA United mod error lag and hang!

hey, I have a problem I have downloaded Gta United mod v 1.1 and the new hotfixet mod to it, but when I run the game and play in some min or if i crash a car or somting !freezes as it sometimes! and I have to restart it, I have patches to the 1.0 in GTA SA, so it is the correct version and I use XP! but the game is bought in sweden! I need help to remove the freezer thing! which settings should I have in the game? :bashhead: i have a new computer with the lathes direx 9.0c and a HD on 460gb and 1 TB Ram! :worship: the game work good but not this mod!! what is wrong???

GTA SA United is a Mod that some members over at GTAForums are working on. If you want the best answer, I suggest reading though their topic because I'm sure someone has mentioned this before. Click Here

I have GTA United, and it loads fine, but when I go to save my game, the game crashes and goes back to he desktop. Since I have Vista, a message appears saying, "GTA-SA.exe has stopped working." This also happens when I try to go to the main menu. What should I do?