Integrity 2.0

Whenever I get into the car in any GTA game...I always tune into the chat station. They are hilarious, inovative, and an inside look at the twisted sense of humor from our friends at Rockstar. This time instead of making a new host with new guests, they brought back on old favorite...Lazlo from Vice City! There are many hilarious and new comedy since he is doing live radio on the streets this time. I just wish it was available for online as well so I could laugh while killing people :D. What were your favorite moments from the Integrity station?

When he was talking with that Hotdog vendor.

I couldn't stop laughing.

Your name is Lazlo!? You make fun of me and your name is Lazlo! That's a clown name...that is a stupid clown.

-You know what we used for water?

-I don't know...urine? What?

-Tears...

-(laughs) Tears!

-Yes...the tears of my family

-So you would milk your grandma, like she is some kind of tear cow!

Hilarious.

Wait, are you telling me you didn't know Lazlow until Vice City? That is blasphemous. His role in VC sucked compared to GTA III. Chatterbox was the shit. I still listen to it when I play III.

I have yet to hear him on IV, though. I presume good stuff, though.

Please tell me you guys know who Lazlow is, though.....

Wait, are you telling me you didn't know Lazlow until Vice City? That is blasphemous. His role in VC sucked compared to GTA III. Chatterbox was the shit. I still listen to it when I play III.

I have yet to hear him on IV, though. I presume good stuff, though.

Please tell me you guys know who Lazlow is, though.....

I didn't remember him being from GTA 3! I guess I probably forgot since that was over 7 years ago...I guess I'm going to have to listen to that shit again when I get the chance.

• 2 weeks later...