I have no people on my map.

Spoilers ahead

I'm 60% done with the game

(not 60% storyline because I also did a bunch of side-missions) and the only person I have on my map is Assassin. I did 3 kills for him, but I don't think his missions are required for the storyline. Nobody else shows up on my map or calls me or sends me messages. The last mission I did was the exchange of that girl we kidnapped from the Ancellotties for the diamonds and they went missing (it was me and Packie in that mission). After that, Packie called me twice to say I really helped him out or something, and Dmirtri called me to say I owe Mr. Bulgarin a lot of money. Nobody called me after that.

One thing that did happen before is after some mission (like 5-6 missions back) Packie called me and I accidently hung up. I think this might be important because I checked a walkthrough here: [http://gamewiki.net/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV/Story_Walkthrough#I.27ll_Take_Her...] and it says after the mission I'll Take Her (where I first kidnap Gracie), it says "Go to the G on the blip at the medical center..." after the mission is over. But I was never told to go to a G. I do remember accidentally hanging up on Packie once, but then the G should have appeared anyway (I just would have skipped the conversation).

I don't have G on my map,

I checked my e-mails and the only jobs there are Brucie's car stealing jobs.

What should I do?

Go ahead & grab the cars for Brucie. Some of the other topics are about something similar to yours & they seem

to have something to do w/ letting time pass in the game. You can also try calling some of your contacts to see if

they have something.

I called back

Packie; I called Ray, Pegorino, Phil Bell

and everyone has their answering machine on. I guess I'll just wait it out then?

@TomNeckermann:

I already hung out with Roman, with Kate twice, once with Brucie, once with Packie; I did a side-mission for a random person I met, I did another side-mission for

Gracie, that girl I kidnapped in that mission

, I did all the car stealing missions for Brucie, I did

2 more missions for Assassin

and other than that I have been driving around for 1 week game time approximately (maybe like 6 days). I also just sat in my car in hopes of someone calling me for like 30 minutes (real-time- which is like a day in game-time or something I dunno). I don't know what else to do. :(

Edited by bdawg923

When I load the game, in the bottom right corner it says "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend".

I looked that mission up in the walkthrough and it says, at the end of it:

"Packie will send you later a text that he still can't get it what happened there.

Jimmy calls you too and wants to meet, so let's do that. Go to the J blip in Alderney and step into the arrow. "

I got the text from Packie, but not from Jimmy.

Assassin missions do count for 100%, I dont think you have to listen to the phone calls, they are just like cut-scenes(not required)

I know they count for 100% but they aren't necessary to continue the storyline. The storyline should progress (I should get calls from people) whether or not I do the Assassin missions (I did them anyway though).