Multiplayer: Member Wishlist

Welcome,

Please post underneath the changes you would like to include for the multiplayer.

I have been playing online for quite a while and have constated a large amount of glitches and annoying problems.

Everytime I want to play online, I waste 5 to 10 minutes trying to just get online.

This is because there is kind of a long loading time, which is considerable; but above all, every match you find only has a few players which are never "ready", and constantly leave and rejoin.

Sometimes you end up in a random match half-way through, or you need to wait and spectate a busy match.

I suggest Rockstar groups the online players together; what I mean is,

instead of many different hosted games, they group them together to play with many more people at once, and that it is easier to find a match and begin it straight away.

And now the glitch part.

I have noticed an incredible amount of glitches while playing online;

players racing and all of a sudden they go infront of everyone, and sometimes I drive with many on the high-way, and when I crash into the edge, me and other cars go through the floor and under the map and everything gets messed up.

Here I suggest Rockstar continues working on glitches (most of all multiplayer), and upgrade their servers for an "anti-lag" multiplayer mode.

I will send this message to Rockstar, and so I ask you to post what you would like them to improve; which I will include in the message.

(Maybe I should post this by "Technical Issues", but not many people go there anyway, and this is more "general")>probably half of this makes no sense'!.

Anyway,

Please post.

Edited by TomNeckermann

The biggest glitch I've seen online is the lagging, players jumping all over the place in deathmatches & not taking

damage (as in a shotgun blast in the face from 5 feet w/ AUTO AIM on). The other side of this one is I had one match

where nobody could see me & I couldn't affect other players, even w/ the RPG.

Spawn distance also needs work, players respawn right next to each other. I was in one match on Charge Island where

some poor so-&-so kept spawning right in front of me (he really should've let me out of the water when I kept spawning

on the edge of a dock & falling in when I took a step).

The next thing that needs fixed is the physics of Niko moving around on foot. Compared to CJ or Tommy Niko has

all the grace of a cinder block, can't seem to turn sharply while running & limps on stairs like he's drunk & has a head

injury.

I'm getting sick of the crybabies arguing when they want a match set up their way, & when they don't get it you start

hearing "BOOT THE HOST, BOOT THE HOST!" The host should be able to arbitrarily boot players on their own & have

immunity to being booted. I'm into boats & helis but so far most of the races end up as appeasement to crybabies who

want to race (GTA's version of) Lambos & Hummers. To date I've had 2 heli races & 1 boat race.

On that note, being able to select vehicle specific races should be added to race options (like all PMP 600 or all Futo).

Someone wanted all Faggios & that sounded like fun but some dildo started w/ "BOOT THE HOST!"

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

I wish you could ask to join friend's matches and the option to view what friends are playing GTA without having to start a match and going to friends on your phone. As for the spawning, that really depends on what the host chooses for spawn distance so I don't have a problem with that.

I'm loving GTA online at the moment and its great to play with your friends.

I cant stand it when people lag... I shoot for 5 seconds before they even reach me, still they dont loose a single bar of health and then kill me in like less then 1 second! Or when i run somebody over with my car they magically appear not under my car but on the side while shooting me and that pisses me off. They should fix this laggin.