New to Forums

I have been a member on GTA Place now for a few months and i dont know what everything is,

Iwould like tho know what things like Signatures and other forum stuff is and how to use them mainly.

If anyone can help ill appreciate it, Thanks. :unsure:

You can change the settings for signatures and stuff at the "My Controls" section, in the top-middle side of the screen. Click on the "Edit Signature" link if you want to add a signature. If you need more help, feel free to ask me... God Bless and enjoy your stay at the forums, homie...

I have been a member on GTA Place now for a few months and i dont know what everything is,

Iwould like tho know what things like Signatures and other forum stuff is and how to use them mainly.

You can change the settings for signatures and stuff at the "My Controls" section, in the top-middle side of the screen. Click on the "Edit Signature" link if you want to add a signature. If you need more help, feel free to ask me... God Bless and enjoy your stay at the forums, homie...

What is a signature?

What is a signature?

A signature is the text or picture that shows under each post you make. Like the picture under my post, that's an signature.

Edited by mutu

Here's a topic that explains all the features of the Gang System. Text-Based RPG is basically playing a game, via text only, no graphics intended. It's a little hard to explain what it is. So in other words, it's not like Runescape (Don't ask what that is). :P

Dont worry i know what runescape is my brother plays it 24/7

can someone plz tell me whats with "shoplifter" on my account. thanks.

can someone plz tell me whats with "shoplifter" on my account. thanks.

'Shoplifter' is one of the first 'ranks' of members. The more posts you've made, the higher your rank. Ranks are not used for anything, except the name under your avatar.

Everyone starts off as a 'nobody'. Once you get 15 posts, you are promoted automatically to 'Shoplifter' (which is a low criminal rank). At 30 posts, you're a vandal, then pickpocket at 50.

The highest rank is Godfather at 10,000 posts - which nobody has received yet. We do have 3 members at the 2nd highest rank with over 5,000 posts, which is the 'Don' rank

You can see the list of ranks here.