It's real, I promise. + PROOF

fatalgamer

A free PS3, yeah that's right its all free. I couldn't believe it and I'm one of the biggest skeptics in the world. Now I believe.

Just go to: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5053929

Pick your package, register at the site make a referal account. All you gotta do is one single offer. Do the one for the stamps, it's the easiest, the credit reports are mazes. Then get the required amount of people to do the same with the URL given on your Progress page. That's it! You will get a free PS3 via mail. It's crazy! Enjoy. After all who doesn't want free shit!!!!??

P.S. I promise you its real this is not an add or a robot, it's really fatalgamer and MF2 Mindfreak is my gamertag.

Need proof here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEeYGLBSbi4

Edited by fatalgamer

WTF? How is that proof? Looks like he just bought it off Amazon himself.

I'm confused at how this is proof. Also epic fail for being US only, what's the point...

EDIT: So you need 8 referrals for the lowest "prize" which is a 40gb console. So we just need 8 of us sign up to one offer (and keep on doing it for other people) and we could get a shitload of TGTAP members with free PS3's then... if it works of course.

I'll wait til one of you guys receive it. Keep us updated!

I've seen this before but yeah like everyone else I'm still suspicious. I dunno why, but I'll have to wait until other members do it.

Well I'll do what I can for now, and when it works, you'll see.

P.S. For the first 13 people to go to that link, make an account and use an offer, I highly recommend the stamp offer, I will refer you all one time, no questions asked. When you go to someone's URL and register that gives them a potential referal, and when you use an offer they get the referal towards their free item. You'll be getting people to do the same thing for you. Get them to go to the URL, sign up and use an offer. I'm putting in the most simple terms I can, I hope that cleared it up for you all incase you didn't understand before. Just trying to spread the love.

Why not just change your ip or go to to Cyber cafe and register 8 times, Or you can go to your friends houses and do it!

WHERE IS THE CATCH? I CANT FIND IT!!

Well when people keep on distributing their links, the hits on their site increases and so does the value of the space which they give out for advertising. So if they are genuine, they will by the PS3 with the money collected from the advertiser

Tis' real and no fake. In fact I woulda done it ages ago if it weren't for my stupid mother (I love you really :D) and getting 10 people to do the same thing is HARD!

Yeah you just sign up for expensive adverts and decline them once you've got what you wanted. The guys recive money for advertising and can afford to give you a PS3! As well as the fact that some offers give you free trials to things you may want.

I always wondering weather changing IP and cleaning cookies would work. If so, i'll tell you all how to do it :D. lol

It's even been on newsnight and was prooven to work!

The moral of the story: ADVERTISIN IS EXPENSIVE! lol

Edited by Deji

Tis' real and no fake. In fact I woulda done it ages ago if it weren't for my stupid mother (I love you really :D) and getting 10 people to do the same thing is HARD!

Yeah you just sign up for expensive adverts and decline them once you've got what you wanted. The guys recive money for advertising and can afford to give you a PS3! As well as the fact that some offers give you free trials to things you may want.

I always wondering weather changing IP and cleaning cookies would work. If so, i'll tell you all how to do it :D. lol

It's even been on newsnight and was prooven to work!

The moral of the story: ADVERTISIN IS EXPENSIVE! lol

Your exactly right! They get bounties for advertising, which is enough money to pay their wages and give you your free stuff. Fortunately for them no one believes this stuff works, otherwise they would not be getting enough money. It's much easier to advert this way then building huge expensive billboards or making bid budget commercials.

So far I've got 6 people that have added themselves to my potential referal list and all they need to do is do one offer. Then I gotta get 7 more. I'm really excited, if it was any of you guys thanks once again and hope you do an offer soon. Remember to do the one with the stamps, it's the easiest. It's a 4 week trial, and you need to stay a trial member for just 3 weeks then you can cancel and get your credit, free of charge. Also if you created an account, I wish you the best of luck in getting your PS3 also. I hope more of you register and refer soon. I'll keep you updated.

Edited by fatalgamer

This shit isn't fake which is awesome. I signed up but I'm not buying anything.

Like I said do the offer for the 5 free stamps, it is a 4 week trial, cancel AFTER 3 weeks pass and you pay nothing. Also you need either a credit or debit card. Get 13 more people to do the same using your URL and thats it. Some trails are really free but you have to pay shipping and handling for some, but it's like $6 to $9, then you have to cancel them otherwise they'll assume you like the product send you more and charge you an ass load of money.

P.S. Thank you for registering. It is greatly appreciated, hope you get a free PS3.

Edited by fatalgamer

Damn, I wonder if there is any of these things for Aus? :rolleyes:

Not sure I think it's world wide. Only on way to find out though, Try it out man.

Can you clarify something for me... I've seen loads of these before but I've forgotten something.

You need to get 8 people to sign up and complete 1 offer to complete an offer yourself... surely then it's impossible to complete an offer, it just spreads across more people?

You do your own offer, when they do an offer its counted as a referral to you. You need 13 (or what ever amount, depending on the package you choose) referrals and one offer, done by you, to get the PS3. Understand? It's not really that hard, you just gotta get people to do it, thats the toughest part cause they don't believe that it works.

Here is a link to my tutorial video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnTJiUKDi7k

Edited by fatalgamer