Dream love!

DANNYELL

Who is you platonic love, the woman or man, that you love or you are obsesed with, but is not possible to be with her (him), because her(him: is a famous person or whatever, i think everybody has a platonic love, so it would be cool to share it.

Mine is an actrees, model, of my country (mexico) , She was born in france, but she lives here in mexico , her name is: "Angelique Boyer", so here is a video of her:

Edited by rockstarrem

Thats not what Platonic Love means. I wont go into details but Platonic Love esentially means, a non-sexual but affectionate (ie, not just a friendship, there is love involved) relationship between two people.

DANNYELL, I do understand what you are thinking of, but i dont know if there is a proper term. So on topic, lets just say Rihanna would be my perfect woman, she is fecking beautiful :D

edit: more on Platonic Love here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_love

Edited by Sean.

Thats not what Platonic Love means. I wont go into details but Platonic Love esentially means, a non-sexual but affectionate (ie, not just a friendship, there is love involved) relationship between two people.

DANNYELL, I do understand what you are thinking of, but i dont know if there is a proper term. So on topic, lets just say Rihanna would be my perfect woman, she is fecking beautiful :D

edit: more on Platonic Love here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_love

Thanks bro, i know that this isn't called platonic love :P , and it would be cool that it would be a proper term for this, lets call it: "Dream love".

PS: Rihanna is super hot!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'd want to fuck Rihanna too. She's pretty cute :P

Obsession? Not really... I like some girl actually, but fuck, out of reach. Y'know...

Isabelle.. Very nice name IMO.

I'll probably change my mind in two weeks time though. It isn't really loving someone, more just liking.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is pretty old topic but my crush is Sharon Washington,she reads news in San Andreas and Liberty City Stories.

Also Kendl Johnson ,Rihanna,Beyonce,Naomi Cambell, and Janet Jackson,she is a bit old but I would love to spend a night with her,Ashanti,Kyla Pratt,Ciara, Lil Mama,Foxy Brown ,Cashmere,Bambi Brown,um who else ,oh yeah this chick i used to love but she didn't love me back :sick:

Edited by coffin dealer

Ciara

i heard Ciara's a transexual. sorry to burst your bubble XD

LOL. I remember hearing that a couple years back. I'm 99% sure it was just a rumour though. The other one I heard was that she's a hermaphrodite - I don't know which is more believable :P

Oh BTW you got post #300,000 on the forum :)

Wow, I remember when we freaked out about getting our 100,000th post. That was a while ago.

Ontopic: Hmmmm. There's this girl from PlayBoy, Kate Ground. She's pretty hot.