good horror games

Mendoza

OK so even though i don't own GTA 4 i don't want crap about it i will pick it up before any of the recommended titles but i have been itching for some good ol' fashion long and scary horror games!any already out or that will be out in a month or so,please help me with this delima of mine

Nosferatu - Wrath Of Malachi ( 2003 ), nothing better than hunting vampires, zombies and other creatures in order to rescue your family, the game is set in a Transilvanian castle ... Played only 10 minutes per day, I was scared even to enter the game :lol:

Other than that, maybe you could try Manhunt or Coldfear

@MrLlamaLlama: I didn't find Indigo Profecy scary, it is a psychological thriller ... But I still highly recommend it ...

Nosferatu - Wrath Of Malachi ( 2003 ), nothing better than hunting vampires, zombies and other creatures in order to rescue your family, the game is set in a Transilvanian castle ... Played only 10 minutes per day, I was scared even to enter the game :lol:

Other than that, maybe you could try Manhunt or Coldfear

@MrLlamaLlama: I didn't find Indigo Profecy scary, it is a psychological thriller ... But I still highly recommend it ...

Yeah, Fahrenheit, I highly recommend it too.

Go for Silent Hill 2

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow Of Chernobyl- it has an AMAZING atmosphere if your PC can handle it

Half Life 2: Episode 2 was partly scary but mostly thrilling

Resident Evil (any of them)- no need for any comments on this one (for those that dont know its both scary and shocking but its best for consoles since it wasnt made good for PC)

F.E.A.R-name explains it all

Doom 3- botch shocking and scary... but mostly shocking

Prey- wasnt scary but it has something about it

Silent Hill- dont know much about it but i hear its one of the scariest out there

Alone in The Dark-also heard about this game

EDIT-here i found the game i was looking for (it on second place in this link)

Edited by Cross

• 2 weeks later...

Fatal Frame got scary in some bits. Pretty much the only game that really scared me..

Silent Hill is GREAT! 1 isn't so scary anymore, 2 makes you really piss your pants as the guy above said^^(Goddamn apartments..)

Doom 3 is one of those come-out-of-nowhere scary games. It's creepy.

Resident Evil isn't REALLY scary To be honest...4 was full of f*cked up creatures which was basically the only scary bit...And the oven man..xD

Forbidden Siren was very good, it's basically a stealthy silent Hill. Lots of characters to play as, different stories. T'was gooood.

Condemned was scary at parts. The guy in the locker..whoa..

I havn't played Jericho, but it;s meant to be f*cking scary as hell...

Call Of Cthulu was...eep.

Dino Crisis is VERY GOOD! I loved it! Although not really a horror, it's great.

Clock Tower was jsut strange, along with Haunting Ground.

Obscure is AMAZING! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

The suffering wasn't scary, but some bits made you jump..Like when you look in the camera, you see something behind you, you look, nothing..

System Shock 2!

The Blair Witch games are quite good, yet difficult..

Alien Vs Predator 2 was scary in some bits...Well, As humans...

Yeah, I gave you a list >.>