Sign in to follow this  
Mike356

derrick or Francis-spoilers

Yea i killed Dwayne and then someone told me if you kill playboy you get his house which is very big and nice so i also fucked that all up.

yea well playboy gave me a sweet phone so ya f*** dwayne man u deserved to die arggg :bashhead:

I killed Francis because derick was kool, but I heard a while after I killed him on wombat news of whatever its called that Derick had been arrested and will be in jail... They also reported on francise's death

I'haven't been here in a while. One mission away from completing GTA IV. Anyways on topic: I took out Franics. I looked at every possible senoreo and realized it was the right decsion. Weazeal news reported that Gerald was in prison not Derick.

I think Gerry ends up in prison either way,

you take missions from him while he's locked down

. I'll try

taking out Derrick this time just to see what happens.

yea well playboy gave me a sweet phone so ya f*** dwayne man u deserved to die arggg :bashhead:

Too bad you can't call Dwayne for some back up, especially when you try to take down some of the "MOST WANTED"

like chasing the guy rollin' w/ 3 guys packin' AKs all over Broker. You keep the phone either way & Playboy asked you

to kill a friend first.