Sign in to follow this  
Mike356

derrick or Francis-spoilers

I killed Francis, bastard.

Yeh, mainly because it was as if he didn't care about his brother and only wanted him dead for his job.

Aside from the satisfaction of finally ridding yourself of that scumbag, fucktard, whiny bastard? I don't know, I haven't gotten that far yet.

Well put :D

I killed Francis, even if he had a feature, hes just an ass.

Also I heard one of the girlfriends has the same feature as Francis.

And yeah I killed Francis, he was a douche. Didn't bother checking for features.

I killed Francis because like most of you said, he was a bitch and his bullcrap pissed me off... Also i enjoy knowing that he is dead while i play and yes, you do get a girlfriend who can clear your wanted level and one who can heal you.

I really didn't give a crap when i killed him. It was a lot harder choosing between Playboy and Dwayne.... I made a mistake there....

The first time i passed the game, i killed Derrick, but this time it's going to be Francis, because its suposed that packie is one of your best friends and derrick is very important for him, so well Francis its going to be this time.

I killed Francis, bastard wanted to kill his brother over a stupid job, also he annoys me in the past GTAs.

He annoyed you in the past GTA's? He wasn't even in them :P

Oh and while I'm here...

I killed Francis.

I killed Francis, bastard wanted to kill his brother over a stupid job, also he annoys me in the past GTAs.

He annoyed you in the past GTA's? He wasn't even in them :P

Oh and while I'm here...

I killed Francis.

LOL

Yeah, I confused him with Ray, the cop, from GTA III and LCS, I think.

R.I.P. Francis.

I knew this was coming up & hadn't made up my mind until Francis got all high handed ("Do it or I'll burn you") while

Derrick just calls & says he's afraid Francis is going to kill him.

Then I jacked the Hearse after the funeral for $2200 form the chopshop, to cover the nice suite & car fare. :ph34r:

i was confused because Francis talked to me first but he wasn't sure about killing Derick, Derick on the other hand just straight up called and said kill my brother but I killed Francis because I hate crooked cops and any government employee.