TOXIC's GFX

TOXIC

yep, sure is :) do ya want dollars for it? i know the store isnt functional, but every little helps

Nah, already told you I make 'em for free. Cheers :)

Well after seeing your gallery, I wanted to see what kind of signature you could make for me.

I'm not really looking for a new signature to use right now, cause my current one is pretty new.

If you want to make me one, just get creative. Put "The Harwood Butcher" on the sig in any font, style, color, whatever.

Try to base the theme off of the name "Harwood Butcher". Add any kind of image/background/filter to the signature that you think fits with the name "Harwood Butcher".

Just let me know what the cost is.

I like your various styles and just want to see what you could make with the theme. Maybe make one based off of the GTA series or off of something totally different, something that you think would fit with the name if you never knew it dealt with GTA.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you could come up with.

Pretty, pretty awesomeness. Yeah, I would too, definitely love to see what comes out of my hands for the same. Later.

EDIT : And yeah, to hell with it; whatever the cost is. :)

Edited by TOXIC

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ will : I thought taking something from your vids would be a better option...So, This k?

f_Willsigsmalm_7dc35b2.png

@ Xion : Yours almost done...maybe up by a couple of hours later...

:)

OMG MAN! I love it! From my grind in Intercept 2! WOW! Thankyou, Thankyou, THANKYOU! :D:clapping:

Saale Hajam ..Meri Dia kidhar hai? :mad:

Mujhe *** de rahi hai :P

Saale hajam, ek phone kiya toh itna bhav khata hai, ki order deke seth ki tarah gum..?

I suppose banner toh nahi chahiye, just post egjhactly kya chahiye.... :)

Aur haan, dukaan ki repo kharab mat kar, emoticons ache use kar plij

The Border Color Should Be Dark Blue & Colors for TEXT Like My OWN Sig I've made. This Is my Last Request. Then It'll Be best Sig.

Now?

f_Xion2copym_8b24ce8.png

Edited by TOXIC

Mujhe *** de rahi hai tongue.gif

Saale hajam, ek phone kiya toh itna bhav khata hai, ki order deke seth ki tarah gum..?

I suppose banner toh nahi chahiye, just post egjhactly kya chahiye.... smile.gif

Aur haan, dukaan ki repo kharab mat kar, emoticons ache use kar plij

pen? :whistle:

Ek banner to bola bananeko?Acha sa bana de na...Yah pasand aya to Official Theme ke lie bhi tere se order karaunga.

Aur bola na agli baar mai phone karunga.. :|

Yeah, Thanks Don :)

I wanted him to comment first :P

Ok, Will, I'm sure you know the procedures right? Anyways :

My Controls->Edit signature-> then Paste thae WHOLE THING BELOW INSIDE THE ORANGE BOX[i'm telling you since you've never had an image in your sig, so here.]

[center][img=http://img28.picoodle.com/data/img28/3/8/29/f_Willsigsmalm_7dc35b2.png][/center]

Thanks mate! You rule! :D

Hey TOXIC can you make me a graphic size 300x200 i need it to be a skull and instead of crossbone cross Ak-47's and under the skull in san andreas font make it say Rebel Mafiyai want the skull to be based on this

14.jpg

Also i would like a matching avatar size 64x64 make a couple samples like with different colors or a sweet background whatever you think would look good i will pay thanks man.

Edited by Desert Fox