TOXIC's GFX

TOXIC

I have a request. I want a picture the same size as the one below. The background will be black, and I want "Blue Eyed Devils" at the top in a arch. Make it black lettering and with a white background around the letters. And at the bottom I want

it the same way but I want it to say "Tennessee". And in between the top and the bottom lettering, I want there to be a black and white devil (like in a coloring book), and I want it to have blue flamed eyes. I will pay you, if you want it. Thank you. I can't wait to see it.

Example Picture:

FINAL.jpg

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww damn. There it is. Thats nice. But can you make me one with this skull in it please? And instead of having "SS" I meant to say "SC".

here is the skull.

Logo2.jpg

And I want both top and bottom in a arch. And I want the lettering to be like a patch, Black letters with a white background. Like a white box around the letters. I want the letters to be the same font as the picture below.

Like the back of this jacket.

SOA_160x600v5_wed.jpg

I will pay you, if you want me to, just name the price.

I want the picture to be just like the one above, all black and white except the blue eyes. I want the exact skull in the picture.

Edited by Casper Da Ghost

hey tox, need a job dun, u up for it buddy?

I really want to do that for you, but...

My motherboard's gonna go for replacement today, plus got exams from 13 to 20th Oct [DAMN]

Can you wait till 20th please, I wanna do it :)

Some Jobs that I couldn't finish in the last week are here :

Artur:

f_potavacopym_2400029.png

And Casper :

f_tenne2m_0baa8c8.png

• 2 weeks later...