• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's Scientist's Avatar...

f_scientistpum_52c58b0.png

Tnx man , it looks even better than the green one :lol:

My pleasure.

And XLR8 : I didn't get what you want, do you want a random red BG with a CS guy [not like the one you gave having an AK47] ?

If so, can I put the same guy that I put in Previous sig?

Hey My Main Man, I need a new background im sick of always tuing on the comp and staring at Ninja Gaiden 2. So I need a GTA 4 theme. I want it to have that pic of niko in the stallion going through the Toll Booth at like the very bottom and at the top (or ner the middle) put Grand Theft Auto 4 (in the regular Font) and I want any Screens you can find in boxes around the BG and could you have the GTA 4 thing overlapping the screens :) My Screen res is 1280 x 800. Please n' Thank you.

Hey Tox me old buddy, could you do me a sig with the sexyest pics you can find of Kelly Brook?

Cheers if you can.

Open your dick for the chick.

kelly_woozie_copyto3.jpg

[center][img=http://www.imagelodge.net/imgs/toxic/kelly_woozie_copyto3.jpg][/center]

And auygjhsagy, can I do something else rather than includng the pic you said?

Ok Toxic. I have a request. I want the back side of a angel, naked. I want her hair to be to the middle of her back, I want the hair to be medium dark and curly. I want her to have wings. I want the butt to be just like the one is the first picture below. But I don't want panties on her, naked. And at the top of the picture I want "Always Watching Over Me" in a arch, the font will be Edwardia Script ITC. And at the bottom I want "Rest In Peace" in a arch. And then under that I want "Momma 1965-2006" I want the momma on top of the 1965-2006. I want the whole picture in black and white, no color.

Here is how I want the butt to look, and how I want her back also.

cdngiftsmyspaceapplatformcom.jpg

And this is how I want the wings, but remember I want the whole picture in black and white, NO COLOR.

3314837730.jpg

Sorry that the second picture is small. I just want some wings on her, that was just a example picture.

I NEED THIS ASAP. I WILL PAY IF YOU WANT ME TO. ALVASI WAS SUPPOSED TO DO IT BUT HE IS TAKING WAY TOO LONG. PLEASE. THANK YOU. CANT WAIT TO SEE IT. I NEED THIS FOR A HEAD STONE, I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE IT ON OCTOBER 20, BUT ALVASI DIDN'T COME THROUGH FOR ME.

Edited by Casper Da Ghost

Change it now !! I wanna see you with it :D

EDIT - Just wanted to tell you....Only one Sig allowed :)

Casper - Can I put any other girl as the angel with wings and all stuff you said? And can you give me the font, I can't find it on the net...

Edited by TOXIC