TOXIC's GFX

TOXIC

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you make me a flash signature and a matching avatar. I want it to be just like my signature, the one below. I want one flash to have "Casper" and the second to have "Lost One". I want the same signature below for the lost one flash, and then make one that says "Casper" in the middle, same colors and font. Edwardian Script is the font. I want it to be like two signatures in one. And for the avatar I want it be the same as my signature with the flash. Ok ask me questions, I will be glad to answer. I can't wait to see it. I will send you some money too. Thank You.

That would be my first try at Animation lol, ok. So you want it like your same signature...two picture flashing one after another...one says "Casper"....another pic is same as your sig now.

But there's a little problem, Since ALVAS made that sig for you, even if I use that pic in your new sig, It won't be same as the Casper image...so you want me to do a new one with effects as similar as possible to your current sig and then put the flashes so that they look same?

[And now, you can ask Q's lol :P]

I will always be grateful to three phenomena

Evolution

Casper

and third, my stiffness of not letting a customer down

All these things finally got me to work my ass up and learn the basics of animations

And Casper :

casper-lost-1cmz.gif

Edited by TOXIC