First kiss

little_homer

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolz, Monday actually (26th) I went to go hang out with a friend at a mall a few counties over and yeah. It was kind of spoken for, heh. It was amazing though. Ofcourse it seems like we have too many young people here to go into detail :lol: ahah.

Atleast I can't say I'm 16 and never kissed before >.>

Huh...I am 17 and never kissed... :(

kiss my ass

j/k :P

me either, i'm turning 16 this year yet my lips is still free from other people's saliva

actually, finding a girlfriend is really hard to me because i always prefer much matured-thinking women which the general teens here don't have (stupid immaturish teens, yeah i'm talking to emos)

not yet.. its not that i cant find a girl its just that i cant find the girl that I like and i can actually get her...

well actually i found one but im too stupid to talk to her and if i will shell call me a loser i just know it and if theres a nerd in calss who's also afraid to talk to her but he IS a loser even I can say it (everyone picks at him and he laughs at this thinking its a joke) does that make me a loser?!?!

anyway back to topic there was like 10 girls in my life the past couple of years who seemed to like me but i didnt really like them and i have no problem talking to them or even doing something to them if i want to but why cant i talk to her GOD DAMMIT IM GONNA KILL MYSELF SOON!!!!!

(the last part was a joke)

P.S.-im not emo (i hope not!)

Edited by Cross

Of course mine was a bit weird as they always are at first. Kinda uncomfortable but it get's easy fast.

I don't agree at all, it felt quite normal? I mean it was amazing, because the girl it was. (: I guess it depends on how well you know them, I've talked to her for 5 months now. I guess that'd make a difference :P

Of course mine was a bit weird as they always are at first. Kinda uncomfortable but it get's easy fast.

I don't agree at all, it felt quite normal? I mean it was amazing, because the girl it was. (: I guess it depends on how well you know them, I've talked to her for 5 months now. I guess that'd make a difference :P

Well I meant as each of us hadn't ever kissed anyone we were of target. lol

I was... hmmm... 13. I think. Yeah, that was my first 'lolserious' GF... But yeah, at the time it was like, awesomeness, it was like, in private, then some fat motherfucker (seriously, we all know a guy, when he's 13, he's already like 7 feet tall and 20 stones?) Yeah, he saw us... and... the girl had short - ish hair, so he though i was making out with a dude, and he wasn't the brightest guy... So... y'know... got some beatings that day.

4 Years on, her and her GF are happily together (yarly)

But yeah, my Current GF... it was even more amazing, cause i liked her for so damn long, and then.. when it came to it, and i asked her out.. it was all just amazing... Perfect, you might say. But yeah, we've been going out for... 15 months now... and i've never been happier ^_^

And somewhere in between those 2, i was a super depressive asshole.