First kiss

little_homer

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you older guys I'm pretty surprised about, I thought chicks digged older guys..

That's a lie. I'm older than half my classmates, but that still doesn't get me any action. Then again, I also look like a 12 year old...

How much older? That's an important aspect to look at.

Besides, us "older guys" are no more than 19-20 and the "younger chicks" are USUALLY off-limits then. Sure, if I were single I probably wouldn't turn down a 15 year old, but the legality of it still stands.

Some of you older guys I'm pretty surprised about, I thought chicks digged older guys..

That's a lie. I'm older than half my classmates, but that still doesn't get me any action. Then again, I also look like a 12 year old...

How much older? That's an important aspect to look at.

Besides, us "older guys" are no more than 19-20 and the "younger chicks" are USUALLY off-limits then. Sure, if I were single I probably wouldn't turn down a 15 year old, but the legality of it still stands.

I'm now a junior in high school, so I would guess anywhere from four months to one and a half years. And yes, I do count underclassmen as my classmates.

Edited by L-RiC

Are you all serious? Mine was like ... when I was seven. And yes it was a "real' kiss.

lol yeah we are serious i was 12 for mine btw but you are posting this in a forum about a video game serious that most people here (including me) obsess over and i think you should follow the stereotype that we REALLY love games lol i am inside more then out

I remember mine, I was in grade 6 so I wasn't all that sexually active and I this really hot brunette who has 36C fun bags booo yaa, anyway...she was lieing on top of me on my bed and we just kissed, and i kick myself everyday for not making a move cuz that would've been sweeeet to watch those jugs bounce...too bad. And the best part of this and this is 100% true, her boyfriend was outside playing street hockey bahahaha...to this day he's one of my best friends and still doesn't know but God damn that was a good day in my life.

Mine was earlier this year, Towards the start.

No, I dident go around kissing when i was 7,8 or even 13 because they simply cannot mean anything. Ask any 13 year old or below what love or a true kiss is.

I'll only kiss someone if i really mean it,

And Spider-Vice your next on my list.

Rofl.

• 2 weeks later...

I was the kid that always used to practice on his hand. My first kiss was when I was experimenting in 1st grade with a girl named...last name Donahue, first name- dont remember. Might've been Haley.

First meaningful kiss- 7th grade, Ashley Langly. Was my girlfriend for 7 months, then we had a classic fight over how my room was dirty and she hated visiting my house, so we broke. it.

Edited by Shortbus