• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well... In all seriousness here... I'm probably the best at approaching a kiss on the server :P Maybe not THE best kisser but I can get it when I want it and I know when they want it... Ehem, I've been practising on girls for a while and actually trying to figure them out and I know quite alot so far. HUHAHAA... Anyone who wants tips just ask... Nah, it'd cost ya one registration on my forum >;D hahahaaa!

Well... In all seriousness here... I'm probably the best at approaching a kiss on the server :P Maybe not THE best kisser but I can get it when I want it and I know when they want it... Ehem, I've been practising on girls for a while and actually trying to figure them out and I know quite alot so far. HUHAHAA... Anyone who wants tips just ask... Nah, it'd cost ya one registration on my forum >;D hahahaaa!

First, stop bragging. Also, "practising on girls"? What, are you moving on to something else, eh?

sp what? you think your some kind of sex god? girls just flock to you just for a quick snog and then you move onto someone else? you disgust me, truly you do!

you sound like some kind of animal who just stalks girls and then uses them and moves on to the next one

and also i bet your not that great, i am sure there are plenty of girls out there who would find you repulsive...

lol I'm sure you're great at it since you have to brag about it on the internet.

Edited by Nate14

First, stop bragging. Also, "practising on girls"? What, are you moving on to something else, eh?

I'm not bragging... I'm offering my tips. For a price... And yes, but not the way you think... xD I practise on almost any girl I can then move on to the real thing...

sp what? you think your some kind of sex god? girls just flock to you just for a quick snog and then you move onto someone else? you disgust me, truly you do!

you sound like some kind of animal who just stalks girls and then uses them and moves on to the next one

and also i bet your not that great, i am sure there are plenty of girls out there who would find you repulsive...

Lol... Maybe you got the wrong idea? I said I was good at approaching a kiss... Not looking the best or kissing. I don't have the way of knowing that. It's not like I kiss many guys to see if they're as good...

CHILL! And if you want some help then come to my forum. Honestly, I could tell you how to get 80% of girls without looking the best... It's just a bit of information that was passed to me.

You practice? So basically, you're like those guys who move on from one girl to the next... You're stupid.

I don't think doing that is right, I mean, why practice, you don't practice kissing for fuck sake, you kiss and it will probably end up in a loving relationship, even if it's your first and what not. If you ask me, you could've had a chance to be with a girl, rather than move on from one to the next.

So yeah, you're retarded if you do that, and plus, I think the reason why you do this is because you can't get a real girlfriend.

You practice? So basically, you're like those guys who move on from one girl to the next... You're stupid.

I don't think doing that is right, I mean, why practice, you don't practice kissing for fuck sake, you kiss and it will probably end up in a loving relationship, even if it's your first and what not. If you ask me, you could've had a chance to be with a girl, rather than move on from one to the next.

So yeah, you're retarded if you do that, and plus, I think the reason why you do this is because you can't get a real girlfriend.

Obviously if I met a girl I truly liked and it went well then I would stick for a while... But I'm 13 ffs. When am I ever gonna be in a long-term relationship with someone? How old are you? Because you don't seem to know the general game that guys AND girls play... Alot of people do this 'Playing the field' thing and it's how people choose to have fun. Read it up some day.

Obviously if I met a girl I truly liked and it went well then I would stick for a while... But I'm 13 ffs. When am I ever gonna be in a long-term relationship with someone? How old are you? Because you don't seem to know the general game that guys AND girls play... Alot of people do this 'Playing the field' thing and it's how people choose to have fun. Read it up some day.

Well I'm older and maturer than you, and even if I've never had a kiss before, this doesn't mean I don't know anything. From what I know, you'd be drunk if you do that. I'm 16 years old, and I wouldn't do something that retarded. I'd prefer to know them first before I'd actually go in for a kiss.

Well I'm older and maturer than you, and even if I've never had a kiss before, this doesn't mean I don't know anything. From what I know, you'd be drunk if you do that. I'm 16 years old, and I wouldn't do something that retarded. I'd prefer to know them first before I'd actually go in for a kiss.

Maturer? Why do you start to hassle me about that then? And maybe you remember "No you're a fucking cunt, you ass fag."

Anyway I guess it's just two ways of viewing things from two types of people.

Well, yes, that's was immature, because at some point, you acted like a immature person.

And yes, I have my own views on it, which are mainly the right ones. I mean, wouldn't go and flock a girl and leave her, that's not right.

When did I? And you can't say that one view is any more right than the other. There are ways of telling if the girl is playin the field or wants a full on relationship and I never do this to those girls. It's about knowing social gestures and all that... There are girls that just want 'A bit of fun' and so do I sometimes. It's how many people spend their lives.

I practise on almost any girl I can then move on to the real thing...

so, uhh...the girls you're kissing aren't real? lolz.

LOL... And thanks Rockstarrem... Do you owe me money or somethin? You should be hating me, it'd make you look better on this forum :P

Anyway, back on topic...

Here's a little preview tip: If you make it look like you are trying to find out if the girl is good enough for you, she'll try her hardest to be good enough. This brings her to you instead of you to her. Try asking her questions as if it we're an interview.

Check love advise link in sig if you have questions ;)