First kiss

little_homer

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not had mine yet, me and my GF planned one last week but we're taking it slowly, might happen this Saturday when we go the date :P We kiss each other on the cheek but that doesn't count :P

Move in slowly and look "Through" her eyes... PM me for more info :P

Honestly Deji, you can stop acting like a kissing guru or something. In case you hadn't noticed, people on the internet could care less if you're a gangster, or a master at kissing, ect.

Edited by Nate14

Not had mine yet, me and my GF planned one last week but we're taking it slowly, might happen this Saturday when we go the date :P We kiss each other on the cheek but that doesn't count :P

Honestly Deji, you can stop acting like a kissing guru or something. In case you hadn't noticed, people on the internet could care less if you're a gangster, or a master at kissing, ect.

WTF? If you don't want my help, fine. I'm not a 'kissing guru' I'm only telling people what I was taught... Can't I pass that information onto other people who may want it? I never complained when he taught me so why should you? Am I not saying it right or something? What's your problem anyway? Get back on topic and back into your own business...

Edited by Deji

WTF? If you don't want my help, fine. I'm not a 'kissing guru' I'm only telling people what I was taught... Can't I pass that information onto other people who may want it? What's your problem anyway? Get back on topic and back into your own business...

Basically, my problem is reading your rediculous posts. I'm sure the members on here can learn by themselves, and if they actually feel looking online could help them, they'd go to a real 'learn to kiss' site or whatever, since you say you're just regurgitating what you were taught. Btw, this topic is for posting about your first kiss. So don't act like you're ontopic and I'm not.

Good day.

EDIT: Didn't see REM's post, ignore the shit you seen on mine.

----

Thomas, you should probably kiss her at a random moment, I mean it does seem odd, but sometimes, having a kiss at a random moment could be a good thing, but depends on the place you're around. But considering she broke up, I think taking it slow is the best option.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ultra - LOL at that. ahahh it was probably family and they were asleep. or coulda been someone passed out drunk at a partee :P tis bragging and thats IT. looking for a reaction i think they call it.

i think im in the same boat as lonewolf :P im 18 though. i have never had a kiss (lips) with someone i actually like :P so yeah lol. or had a girlfriend but i had a few friends that were girls but not friends like gf. you know?