First kiss

little_homer

@ultra - LOL at that. ahahh it was probably family and they were asleep. or coulda been someone passed out drunk at a partee :P tis bragging and thats IT. looking for a reaction i think they call it.

i think im in the same boat as lonewolf :P im 18 though. i have never had a kiss (lips) with someone i actually like :P so yeah lol. or had a girlfriend but i had a few friends that were girls but not friends like gf. you know?

indeed. And the part that is bolded. Incest? Honestly, My freinds aint that freakish. They were freinds. He tells me he stuck his dick in her mouth, she sucks, and then he put it in the ass. I honestly dont know if that bastard is telling the truth.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ultra - LOL at that. ahahh it was probably family and they were asleep. or coulda been someone passed out drunk at a partee :P tis bragging and thats IT. looking for a reaction i think they call it.

i think im in the same boat as lonewolf :P im 18 though. i have never had a kiss (lips) with someone i actually like :P so yeah lol. or had a girlfriend but i had a few friends that were girls but not friends like gf. you know?

indeed. And the part that is bolded. Incest? Honestly, My freinds aint that freakish. They were freinds. He tells me he stuck his dick in her mouth, she sucks, and then he put it in the ass. I honestly dont know if that bastard is telling the truth.

Yeah, he's lying.