Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Cheers Tommy.

@Jared, was that sarcasm, or are you just fooling around? I've never really worked out how that emoticon is supposed to be taken. Although its winking, it almost looks a bit sarcastic if you ask me.

Yeah, I've always hated the default IPB wink emoticon, it can be taken the wrong way. But no, it was not sarcasm, I was being serious.

Ok then. The default wink has been a pet peeve of mine also. Some of the default emoticons aren't all that good. Its often best to replace them with your own of ones you like. I know I always end up doing that.

As for now, I'm off to bed. Its past 1 and I need to be up pretty early in the morning. (11 is early isn't it?)

Hey man I just joined I was wondering

How do you get money?

Welcome, enjoy your stay with us. You'll be staying in room 45. :P.

Yes, you have to post to gain money ;) .

Ok then. The default wink has been a pet peeve of mine also. Some of the default emoticons aren't all that good. Its often best to replace them with your own of ones you like. I know I always end up doing that.

Yeah, tell me about, the default ones aren't that good. They can be replaced by ones online without you having to touch Photoshop, there tons of free downloads.

Hello,my name is Burek (lol)!I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina.Niot much to say then "Say it don't spray it!"

Inactive so far, I see. Welcome to the forums.

You can't expect somebody to walk straight into a new community and start posting opinions on everything, everyone needs time to get use to the place and fit in.

Hi ppls!

I'm a bit new here to this forum. The site is familiar with me a long time, but actually I didn't introduce myself proparly :rolleyes: . My nickname is Shifty, and many stunters will know me at gtastunting. I'm in GLS (slayer and ghost' crew) and hoping to stay there for a long time. So, hiya all!

Grtz, Shifty :w00t: