Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hi all im new ......but uh ..i have a little problem with gta tournament

im playing gtat vice ciy but i cant play on the internet because i have a LAN connection but i think that if i have a server I.P i maybe can play on the internet can some one give me a server I.P Pleas??? :thumbsup::dribble::evil:

[ B):bleh::cigar::jumpon::tongue: /size]DAMN I LOvE THOSE SMILEYS :cry::huh::ph34r::evil::w00t:

If you have a server I.P for me pleas send an email to me or say it on msn

[email protected]

Hey KaRaMan, welcome to The Gta Place, I'm glad you took the step to introduce yourself. Well, about the online play in Vice City, I'm afraid I can't help you. I know nothing about it, never tried playing online you know, but one day I sure will. I'm sure there's someone on this forums who can help you, just relax man and have a good time. And yeah man, the smileys are great, it's easy to put too many you know :)

Hello ALL I go by VC1976JLN and I do Player Models For GTA SA... I Mostly stick with Comic Book Characters... I have uploaded here in the past but never been a member... So Here I AM! I'm well known at www.ascendence.net where I'm among the ADMIN there... I'm also at www.gtaforums.com as well... I'm glad to be part of THE GTA PLACE now... You may have seen my work before, in the downloads here... I've added more just recently so checkem' out!!

WOLVERINE

classicxmenyq6.jpg

BATMAN

1989batmannf9.jpg

SUPERMAN

superman1bn9.jpg

THE PUNISHER (PREVIEW RELEASE) UNFORTUNATELY THIS MOD IS 26MB NOT SURE ABOUT UPLOAD LIMITS HERE.

punisherleatherrb0.jpg

GHOST RIDER W/BIKE

ghostriderandbikejl6.jpg

DARE DEVIL (NOT MY BEST SKIN JOB BUT WILL UPDATE IT SOON.)

daredevilht4.jpg

SPAWN

spawntitlekg7.jpg

That's it for now... Hope Everone like's what they see... ~VC1976JLN :thumbsup: