Introduce Yourself..

Chris

General Boreaus, welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll have a fckn awesome time, with so much hapiness, drinks, oh yeah... It's gonna be so cool you know, hehe nah man, but seriously, just take it easy, glad you took the step to introduce yourself, have a great time man, I remember when I was new here, the ppl here welcomed me and everything, they're so damn nice you know, really great bunch of ppl. Have a great time man, just take it easy.

General Boreaus, welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll have a fckn awesome time, with so much hapiness, drinks, oh yeah... It's gonna be so cool you know, hehe nah man, but seriously, just take it easy, glad you took the step to introduce yourself, have a great time man, I remember when I was new here, the ppl here welcomed me and everything, they're so damn nice you know, really great bunch of ppl. Have a great time man, just take it easy.

Hey thanks man.....i think im gonna like this forum

The Gta Place rules!!!

Hey guys. This is the first GTA forum I have ever signed up to. I last played GTA III two years ago. Then I played WoW (The World of Warcraft) for 8 months (it puts you down that game so I had to quit) then I played BF:2 for 3 months (mid-06') quit that then I re-started playing and modding CS. Quit those too. After all that, in very late Dec 07' I started to play Medieval 2: Total War & Rome: Total War. I quit playing Total War games last week but I played GTA III in-between Total War and I completed the story and I'm now at 77%.

I'm not new to forums so I won't be a forum noob here. B)

Hey guys. This is the first GTA forum I have ever signed up to. I last played GTA III two years ago. Then I played WoW (The World of Warcraft) for 8 months (it puts you down that game so I had to quit) then I played BF:2 for 3 months (mid-06') quit that then I re-started playing and modding CS. Quit those too. After all that, in very late Dec 07' I started to play Medieval 2: Total War & Rome: Total War. I quit playing Total War games last week but I played GTA III in-between Total War and I completed the story and I'm now at 77%.

I'm not new to forums so I won't be a forum noob here. B)

Hi there :hi:

Lol.Welcome to TGTAP.

Well!I am thinking of quiting stunting?wassay

:nope: