Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hi,

Im Orges Gashi,

Im kind of new to modding i started mod gta 3 than got into it but when i started to make a total conversion in to Gta Albanian my computer mucked up and lost space so i had to deleted the game now my computer runs on 200mb-400mb(if lucky) so now i just learn to mod and mod a bit it fun.

I was looking at mod than i went to this site now i go on it when ever im bored its a great site except i dont understand gang system.

Hey to all, new members, it's not easy bein new, nah? Well dw, just try to help out as much as you can, read the rules, no-one likes a n00b.

Eh, GTAplayer, what is it with u and telling people to have a F***in' drink. GRR.

Na jokin man. make mine an absynt h..A large one :drunks:

But yeah, read the forms before posting anythin n00bish, etc.yaddayaddayadda.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

very welcome Orges, man, i would like that albanian TC, im a modder too kinda

i wanted to make a weapon mod for GTA III one time, but i could never find the weapons, untill i realized that they were in one single dff file, lol, but i did never make one because i didnt know about UV mapping then...

but welcome, we are very friendly here :D

i new so plz be nice 2 me :)

btw im only 9 so plz no bad launguage...ty

Surely then why play gta? On a gta forum, swearing is pretty much unavoidable... But suit yourself, kid.

And welcome ^_^

1.its fun

2.i been addictexd 2 it since i was 3(dont ask lol)

and i need help on GTA SA my screen keep saying signal input out of range change settings to 1024x768-60Hz

how do i fix this plz help?