Introduce Yourself..

Chris

I'm Huckleberry Pie, from Strawberryland. Nope, I'm not promoting something or spamming here. I'm an amateur parodist (www.amiright.com/parody/authors/lpgunit.shtml), and something of a hooligan in my neighborhood. I'm not really into playing Grand Theft Auto all the time, and despite me rampaging happily through the streets of Vice City or San Andreas, I don't think Rockstar Games made GTA for me or other people to grab a gun and shoot at anyone - GTA was something of a gangster/hooligan simulator to me, and it's a stress reliever for me...

I'm Huckleberry Pie, from Strawberryland. Nope, I'm not promoting something or spamming here. I'm an amateur parodist (www.amiright.com/parody/authors/lpgunit.shtml), and something of a hooligan in my neighborhood. I'm not really into playing Grand Theft Auto all the time, and despite me rampaging happily through the streets of Vice City or San Andreas, I don't think Rockstar Games made GTA for me or other people to grab a gun and shoot at anyone - GTA was something of a gangster/hooligan simulator to me, and it's a stress reliever for me...

Umm... Welcome to the forums... Huckleberry Pie.

hi this is arvindd...

Halo!

Where are you from??

Hiya!

You seem cool :o

All New member WELCOME:cheers:

Welcome Huckleberry Pie enjoy yourself here at TGTAP

Hello Im new here but not to the gaming world....

I have recently been downloading items and mods from this site and just having fun

with all the different mods and veichles which are pretty cool like the lowrider bike in which

was Recently made because its on the front of san andreas page.... well anyways I've said my

hello's see you in the forms!!!! B)