Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Lol, welcome to the site RealG187. Hope ya like the site.

Good to see some nice peps. the way things are is there was this a55 at that forum, so if someone is nice its even more great. SAme if they are mean, its even more mean....

Besides the nice peeps thing what did you say?

huh?

Anyways, whats this money thing?

Lol, welcome to the site RealG187. Hope ya like the site.

Good to see some nice peps. the way things are is there was this a55 at that forum, so if someone is nice its even more great. SAme if they are mean, its even more mean....

Besides the nice peeps thing what did you say?

huh?

Anyways, whats this money thing?

Lol, didn't know what you said? Well besides what I highlighted in your post what did you say?Something about a55 and so on....

Hello to all the new people.

Oh and Realg187 guy, the money thing is this:

You can buy weapons, properties, transportation ect. with your money.

5 dollars/credits every post.

10 dollars/credits every topic you make.

But you probably should make a bit of money and get in a gang otherwise buying stuff in useless. All of it is for the gangwars.

Hope that helps.

Hello.

Herbitron5000 here. I joined this site through recomendation of a friend [Queenie]. A little about myself...I like to think I'm of strong opinion, and have a high level of intelligence, which also mixes in well with my sense of humour.

Peace.

Glad you joined

Welcome and Remember to Enjoy yourself..... and you seem pretty Intelligent.

He is ^_^

Hello.

Herbitron5000 here. I joined this site through recomendation of a friend [Queenie]. A little about myself...I like to think I'm of strong opinion, and have a high level of intelligence, which also mixes in well with my sense of humour.

Peace.

Of all the posts I have seen of your's so far you have done nothing but got your opinion across with the use of informative and very useful information, opinions and views. You certainly do seem very intelligent, and have a strong opinion, which is always good. A very very big welcome from myself, I hope you utterly enjoy your time here.