Introduce Yourself..

Chris

some postsare on pc, some on psp.

why would i get flamed for talking gangsta? isnt this a gta forum?

i am getting used to psp typing, wats annoying is the memory crap, it relods page which takes more time, twice i was at where i wanted to be after waiting forever, them it said outta memory and reloaded thd page again...

i am getting used to psp typing, wats annoying is the memory crap, it relods page which takes more time, twice i was at where i wanted to be after waiting forever, them it said outta memory and reloaded thd page again...

It's just annoying because we know people can put a proper paragraph together but they insist on this ignorant type of "talking" and half the time no one has a clue what is being said.

Just because this is a GTA forum doesn't mean we all have to talk "gangsta". In my opinion, it's just a dumb way of talking and I have no idea where the hell people pick this sort of thing up from because, 99% of the time, the person talking this way sounds pretty unintelligent.

Don't take it personally, I'm a nice girl, I just hate that kind of jibberish and I hate trying to figure out what someone is saying to me.

It's just annoying because we know people can put a proper paragraph together but they insist on this ignorant type of "talking" and half the time no one has a clue what is being said.

Just because this is a GTA forum doesn't mean we all have to talk "gangsta". In my opinion, it's just a dumb way of talking and I have no idea where the hell people pick this sort of thing up from because, 99% of the time, the person talking this way sounds pretty unintelligent.

Don't take it personally, I'm a nice girl, I just hate that kind of jibberish and I hate trying to figure out what someone is saying to me.

Listen to her she talks sense and shes very smart

But surely you have the capacity to type coherently? If you can talk like it, then tyoing follows...

And talking 'gangsta' 'cause this is a GTA forum might not be appropriate, for say, we could all talk triad, or yakuza, or mafiosi, or mexican.. See?

Anyway, welcome all.. and silberio, i guess i'm glad you didn't have to google it...

But Im not very smart....

Plus, its not internet talk goes...

Whether you're smart or not, that is your business, but if you want people to take you seriously, I would suggest you drop the "gangsta" talk.

That and, just as suggestion, when you make a post, it's better not to make a post that isn't really needed. I am surprised that you being a moderator elsewhere would allow yourself to post spam.

;)

Anyways, this topic isn't about you or how you talk so I am just going to continue welcoming people and hope you get what we are trying to say to you without being offended.

Edited by YellowJacket

I came here since I went to this other site but the GTA doesnt stand for Grand Theft Auto, I think it stands for Gay Theft Accuesations since the mods there think cuzza my age and race that I am a theif for some reason...

I wonder why?? ;)

How do you talk Triad??

Enough. Move it elsewhere or I'll move a temp posting ban your way. Your choice.

Aww, Now look what you have done,you made Jared mad!!

Anyways coming back on topic Welcom Ali and Martin

Ali are from India too??

I came here since I went to this other site but the GTA doesnt stand for Grand Theft Auto, I think it stands for Gay Theft Accuesations since the mods there think cuzza my age and race that I am a theif for some reason...

I wonder why?? ;)

How do you talk Triad??

Enough. Move it elsewhere or I'll move a temp posting ban your way. Your choice.

Ali are from India too??

My age and race is why, anyways what did I do?

I wonder why?? ;)

How do you talk Triad??

Ali are from India too??

My age and race is why, anyways what did I do?