Introduce Yourself..

Chris

some postsare on pc, some on psp.

why would i get flamed for talking gangsta? isnt this a gta forum?

1-GTA is mafia not 'gangsta'

2-it makes you look even stupider then you already are.

Welcome new members and enjoy yourselves (and I don't mean with your hand).

I lol'd :P

I really do hope you get banned. I can't understand how you can possibly be a mod.

What did you do? Being a effin fag and making trouble everywhere you post. If you want to reply to this, make a topic about me and all the others who make comments about you in the warzone.

So yeah, enjoy the forums :)

If you want to reply to this, make a topic about me and all the others who make comments about you in the warzone.

Fool, read!

San Andreas may be 'gangsta' but if you read through the forum you'll see that the majority of this community didn't like the 'gangsta' concept and prefered the mafia themed stuff. And just cause one game had it doesn't mean GTA is 'gangsta'. And GTA IV is far from 'gangsta'.

And now make a f***ing topic about me or just STFU already!

MPG, try to avoid fights man, give the right to superior members (Admins, Mods, Elites, Etc.), thats why they are what they are, because they know more, look what i did, how i treated Jared, he's a great guy, and i tried to be "Smart guy", and now he probably hates me, so buddy, try to be cool, we are great people, this is a great forum, probably the best GTA related forum.

And welcome Ali, and Martin :)

Enjoy the Forum.

I'm new here, and thought I'd post so the forum header wouldn't keep reminding me that I hadn't :P

I've enjoyed many offerings of the GTA series (exceptions being GTA2, London'69, Liberty / Vice Stories and GTA4... all of which I haven't played). Vice City remains my favourite, although San Andreas is growing on me.

Anyhow, teh n00b will shut up now.

If you want to reply to this, make a topic about me and all the others who make comments about you in the warzone.

Fool, read!

San Andreas may be 'gangsta' but if you read through the forum you'll see that the majority of this community didn't like the 'gangsta' concept and prefered the mafia themed stuff. And just cause one game had it doesn't mean GTA is 'gangsta'. And GTA IV is far from 'gangsta'.

San Andreas was the best game. I am disappointed by GTA IV....

Fool, read!

San Andreas was the best game. I am disappointed by GTA IV....

First of All, OPINION DAMMIT!

2nd of all, i am disappointed that you haven't yet STFU buddy.

Welcome UKHazzard, as you can see we're asll nice and freindly here ^_^ really we are, but assholes lke this guy....

Have a great stay, keep active, contribut some to the forums.... Read the rules topic and GO!

Umm, yeah you are. You come here to post maybe once or twice at first, I'm sure the majority of your posts are here...and I do know how to read. GTAIV has not come out yet, true! Saying something that isn't proven is a matter of opinion, true! And the last thing I said was a guess. And if you say you started playing with an older one it's probably a lie just like your whole gangster act. So yes, I read correctly.

Edit: Ah, you know what. I'm not gonna just sit here spamming up too, someone has to make a flame topic about him in the warzone so we can carry this on since I'm sensing most do not like him.

Edited by Nate10