Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hey, im not exactly "new" here.

I have another account that i cant remeber my password for and it is registered to my old msn account that i cant remembr the password to.

Also i have changed name so =]

I have my own website and my own mods.

www.avcreations.co.nr

Thank you for reading =]

Hello, Im Jessica.

I joined about a week ago and from what I've seen this site is cool. It's got alot of features I have never seen on a message board.

So how many girls belong to this board?

Advice, wath for silberio, he has a tendancy to develop infactuations for the chicks that join this forum, 3/3 amirite?

Anyway, welcome all new members ^_^

Advice, wath for silberio, he has a tendancy to develop infactuations for the chicks that join this forum, 3/3 amirite?

Anyway, welcome all new members ^_^

Infactuations?

Yeah uh, thanks for the heads up and thanks for welcoming me ps3 player & InevitableGoat.

It means he'll love you.... in an obsessive kinda way. hehe.

No probs. lol my GF is called jess. It's not you is it? :huh:

Hi people.

The less girls, the better.

yeah why??

less competition. lol probably not.

No and that is one reason why I don't like most other females. It's all about competition and to me, life is not about competition.

I grew up being more of a tomboy (yeah, I now I don't look like the type) but I was always into guy things. I hated most of the girls at school because they were immature. They were all about being slutty and thinking they were better than everyone else and I for one don't care about looks and I don't feel like sitting around all day talking about make up and barbies. I was the girl who talked about X-Men and cars growing up.

Let's just say that Bear is one of the only girls I think is pretty cool. She comes across as the tomboy type and doesn't do what 99% of other girls in forums do and post suggestive, slutty pictures of herself because she has self respect.

It has nothing to do with jealousy either because I am very confident with my looks and was never insulted about my looks. I just naturally hate most females for those reasons listed and many more.

Welcome to the forums Jessica, enjoy your stay here.

I don't think girls are like that at my school, if a girl think she is better than others, they are usually hated. And yeah some can act like slutty. I can Imagen that at other schools.

They always have these stupid groups that they are in. It makes me sick how they act. No self respect or morals at all.

Thank goodness I graduated years ago. I see these sleazy girls roaming around and I know that I would get myself into trouble at school by telling them off. Too bad I was the quiet, shy one when I was in school. If I was the way I am now, I'd be suspended many times over, haha.

Well obviously i'm new here and I just signed up. I really enjoy your site, though the skin doesnt quite fit my style, but nevertheless, it's a good message board overall. I'm used to message boards that are a little smaller than this (phBB) and dont have as much members. Anyways, I'm a huge sports junkie and a major pistons fan. I love basketball, particularity the NBA and I plan to persue a career in coaching in the distant but near future. I play for football (american that is) for my hometown school and have been for the past couple of years. Well thats just about all I have to stay, I'll try to enjoy my stay here for a long time! :D Oh and if your wondering what forum I go on it's www.gta4play.com.

Edited by wisemaster

Hello, Im Jessica.

I joined about a week ago and from what I've seen this site is cool. It's got alot of features I have never seen on a message board.

So how many girls belong to this board?

Hello Jessica, nice to meet people my age, I don't think I know many people that are exactly my age on here.

Anyhow, hope you enjoy your time here, from what I've seen of your posts so far you seem really intelligent and creative too, some great ideas in that head of yours. So welcome, hope you have fun and make some great friends :).

Hello everyone. I'm serge and it's my first time here. I've heard a lot about this place before but somehow never thought about registering here. Well I just hope that it would be an enjoyable experience joining this community.

Cheers to all. ^_^