Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hello All,

Although I'm new to the Net and this site, I've been a gamer since the days of the Commodore 64 & Amiga and a number of machines since then. Can anyone tell me how to use an image for a signature that I've created? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance... As my first contribution, I've put together an archive of 3 skins for the Elegy in San Andreas. Look for it in the appropriate area if all goes well. I'll have some other stuff later that should interest you too :yup: .

Hello All,

Although I'm new to the Net and this site, I've been a gamer since the days of the Commodore 64 & Amiga and a number of machines since then. Can anyone tell me how to use an image for a signature that I've created? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance... As my first contribution, I've put together an archive of 3 skins for the Elegy in San Andreas. Look for it in the appropriate area if all goes well. I'll have some other stuff later that should interest you too :yup: .

Cool, and if your willling to show your Image in your sig spot (Instead of Image, we'd call it a signature since you're placing it in your sig spot), use Imageshack.us and get the Image code for the forums which should be placed in that page, or get the direct link code of the image and place the tag [/img]. Shouldn't be too hard to do, if it's not working, I'll be glad to assist you. :)

Enjoy your stay!

Hello everyone B)

I've just joined GTAplace forums. I'll just tell you all what to expect of me then.

Okay, so here it is. Whenever I'm searching about the forum if I come across a problem anyone has that I know the answer to you can be sure I'll post a reply giving you clear instructions on how to correct it.

Most of the time when I join forums (sorry moderators) I end up never posting again after 2 or 3 days. So if you're lucky enough to get me to stay around I can assure you, you're going to enjoy my company. I can tell you love me already ^_^

At the moment I'm not really too sure on most things going on in the modding/multiplayer world of GTA. Although I've already answered one problem with which i hope my answer comes in useful, but as i come along I will get more knowledge on alot of subjects. At the moment I'm concentrating on GTA vice city. I'm currently debating whether to get San Andreas for the PS2 or the PC.

As for GTA IV... Maybe in the future.

So, that's me. Sorry for the length, but you may be able to expect that of me if I stick around.

adios.

Edited by Ross

Helloow everybody! I'm the most recent new member joined since 11/6/2007/22:37 (+1:00 Amsterdam, Paris, you do know the rest... -_- )

Whatever, I'm watchin' the gta place for sooooooo long time, and I just discoverd that you can register and join! :bashhead: Whatever...

ehrm... how can you get those images in your personal instatement?

Edited by shadowthehedgehog